______ independence
______ independence
______ independence
______ independence
Spending :
______ too much
and
Making :
______ a tit of herself over trans rights.

Anything else?

Sponsored Links
In the same way as the anti-EU crackpots bleated on for over 40 years and then got their own way?

Politics is a funny thing :rolleyes:
It certainly is. The pro-EU crackpots haven’t stopped bleating since 2016 and still think they have a chance of reversing it in the next 40 years. Thing is, the EU will be long gone before those 40 years are anywhere near up!

So did she jump because the Polls were saying No to independence or are people questioning her performance?

I wonder what fishy character will replace her. Is there a Pike out there?

Sponsored Links
It certainly is. The pro-EU crackpots haven’t stopped bleating since 2016 and still think they have a chance of reversing it in the next 40 years. Thing is, the EU will be long gone before those 40 years are anywhere near up!
According to your favourite rag, it's been on the brink for the last three decades, lol. Even the Torygraph realises what an absolute shítshambles Brexit is

I think that DiyNot should decide who the next first minister of the whole of Scotland should be.

She was a decent enough person
Who stuck to
Her principal of infrpendence for Scotland

Best of luck to her I say

Listened to some of the reactions on the radio

Couple of fruit cakes on there
One woman had taken to
Her bed crying over her Decision

Another bloke was in shock and tears

Jeez us some need to get a grip
Or seek some type of therapy

( fruit cakes)

The SNP behind closed doors will
Be desperately hoping that the tories win the next general election ;)

Nigel Farage: "Sturgeon was the most unpleasant person I'd ever met in politics anywhere in the world".

It's a victory for the awake over the woke; the 80% over the 20%. Next to go - Khan?

The excellent Neil Oliver talks about the "mishandling of the entire world by over-mighty politicians drunk on the power that the pandemic handed them.... they caused immeasurable harm to the spirit of nations...all of that is coming home to roost...we will see more rats leaving the sinking ship as fast as their little legs can carry them" (He is talking about Jacinda Ahern as well as Sturgeon).

Sponsored Links
Back