Nicola Sturgeons husband arrested.

Sponsored Links
137920-Screenshot-20230408-201133.png

Blimey what a caper

Another SNP official arrested over potential finacial irregularities

Sponsored Links
They were going to tax the rich until the pips squeaked. However mcplod going over the top again, why tow away a motorhome as though its been stolen or the scene of a murder. They are trying to put the frighteners on some top snp figures in the hope that a case will emerge.

Blup

Motor home was probably (?) bought with some of the 600
Grand that has gone on walk about

So it could be seizure of the proceeds of crime ?

She knew this caper was going to kick off hence the resignation

On the news

blokes been released with out charge

Kier Starmer is deeply concerned over the caper

The SNP is a political party, it isn't a charity or a public authority, nor is it a profit making business. If the motorhome is lent out so what. The police have been investigating for years and now are just arresting senior figures as if to say look we are taking action but actually are only managing public expectations. A non case.

Blup

A non case.

A few rolls of wallpaper and a drink with a slice of birthday cake on yer birthday is what I would describe as a non case.

Half a million quid disappearing whilst a £100K camper van appears on yer mums driveway is definitely not what I would describe as a non case.

And that's without even looking at the fact they are unable to find new auditors, the fact the SNP kept the resignation of the auditors a secret from the executive, and the deadline for submitting their accounts is July. A non case? hardly.

Upsetting an auditor is not a crime.

Blup

On the news

blokes been released with out charge

Kier Starmer is deeply concerned over the caper
Sir Keir Starmer should be very happy to see the SNP in turmoil.
In fact, he should be directing Labour's attention towards Scotland to recapture those Scottish voters snatched from their grasp and establish a new Labour vision for them.

Its a storm in a D cup but the polis have F cupped.

Blup

A few rolls of wallpaper and a drink with a slice of birthday cake on yer birthday is what I would describe as a non case.

Half a million quid disappearing whilst a £100K camper van appears on yer mums driveway is definitely not what I would describe as a non case.

And that's without even looking at the fact they are unable to find new auditors, the fact the SNP kept the resignation of the auditors a secret from the executive, and the deadline for submitting their accounts is July. A non case? hardly.
double standards filly.

Firstly, Boris was more than cake and a drink as you well know. But you clearly stated you didn't care about his morals and ethics (or yours) .

you can't start complaining about morals and ethics of other politicians now.

I don't care what party they are from or support. I expect high standards from any politician, or to face the consequences . Throw the book at all of them who abuse the position, and therefore us.

Sponsored Links
Back