Nicola Sturgeons husband arrested.

Sponsored Links
She got out before she was forced out.
Nonsense, she doubtless factored the ongoing investigation into her decision, but it is more likely the polis thought they could go in hard because she had left. Anyway who ever makes political donations for a specific outcome or your money back. The tory oligarchs would be repaying their russsian counterparts if that were the case. Donations are an out and out gift, but plod doesn't seem to have cottoned onto that.

Blup

Nonsense, she doubtless factored the ongoing investigation into her decision
Yes, and her decision was to get out before her political opponents and the press got on to her case.

The SNP's own auditor quit in 2021 because he wasn't given enough information to do the job properly. The accountancy firm Johnston Carmichael who have looked after the SNP's accounts for the last ten years have just resigned from the job.

Sponsored Links
The SNP's own auditor quit in 2021 because he wasn't given enough information to do the job properly. The accountancy firm Johnston Carmichael who have looked after the SNP's accounts for the last ten years have just resigned from the job.
Are you supporting morals and ethics now ?

The internal auditors I have come across are little more than hired assassins with job titles.

Blup

Nonsense, she doubtless factored the ongoing investigation into her decision, but it is more likely the polis thought they could go ....

The internal auditors I have come across are little more than hired assassins with job titles.
I've found him at last! Someone who likes Nicola Sturgeon.

its a 5 minute job.

outgoings are 125% of income, asset = liabilities. net value not enough to fund this independence.

I’ve never liked Sturgeon, but I have no idea about really about SNP, so Im not going to draw judgement on her resignation yet.

It suits me if SNP loses some seats to Labour though….

It suits me if SNP loses some seats to Labour though….
I don't see what difference that would make, all our political parties are the same. The only difference would be to someone on the payroll of the winning party.

Yes. A nice bit of karma.. he at least had the decency and honour to accept defeat rather than constantly trying to find an excuse to argue it wasn’t valid.

£110,000.00 motorhome seized from Nichola Sturgeons husbands mothers house.
She wont be going on holiday this year.

Blimey

What next ? Confiscation of there pass ports just in case they attempt to do a runner ????

Sponsored Links
Back