Nicola Sturgeon to quit!

I think that DiyNot should decide who the next first minister of the whole of Scotland should be.
Celebs-in-tartan--Stars-wearing-a-kilt.jpg

Sponsored Links
I AM SO GLAD JIMMY KRANKY IS GONE!!

I always hated that chunt for trying to force another referendum.

Try being on a big boat in a war zone with other BRITISH people. Our banter was cock size or a silly voice, never where you are from. She got close at 55/45 fail in 2k4 yet wants to try again, yet, Scots being famous for being pishheads and Hogmany, Krankie makes alcohol 50p a unit? My Frosty Jacks at £4 would cost £12 up there.

Leave the UK, Try and make your money work in the EU, take the oil. Dream on Ginger.

Born in Portsmouth, 100% British. I am 20 mins away from Corby, the biggest Scottish place outside of Scotland too.

Bloody Weegies lol. Dan. (on beer)

Overblown nationalism hiding the economic realities of life, where have we seen and heard that before.

Blup

Sponsored Links
does anyone else think there is something else going on.

i cant but help due tot he urgent nature of it all, someone has some material that they could make public which is damaging to sturgeon and she was given an ultimatum.

it just all seems a bit too rushed to be kosher...

You're looking too deep, it was just her distracted incompetent governance catching up with her

Perhaps she realised the futility of repeating that "an SNP win is a de-facto independence referendum".
Futile in that the SNP take about 40% of the vote, while a successful independence vote would need much more.

Doubt she is hard up for a Bob or two

Plus she will get a very good pension

Plus her memoirs and other perks she will get

Why would you need the grief of having to constantly deal with a bunch of fruit cakes ??

Sponsored Links
Back