Being a Jew illegal.. sometimes

Sponsored Links
You are in favour of the police detaining people who aren't breaking the law? Or do they have to be Jewish for you to approve ?

You're absolutely desperate to make this about him being Jewish. To make his treatment special because he was Jewish. But it wasn't

Do you think Tommy Robinson, or any member of the EDL, should be allowed to attend these matches and stroll against the current?

You are in favour of the police detaining people who aren't breaking the law?
I'm in favour of the police upholding the law. Do you think they would have allowed Tommy Robinson and his gang to walk through the march?

Sponsored Links
You're absolutely desperate to make this about him being Jewish. To make his treatment special because he was Jewish. But it wasn't

Do you think Tommy Robinson, or any member of the EDL, should be allowed to attend these matches and stroll against the current?
Desperation is exactly the word.

It appears in many of his posts.

I am also in favour of the police upholding the law... I quite like it when their conduct is lawful however. Fortunately, so do the courts.

Alleging a possible breach of the peace is the only way the police officer could argue against the unlawful detention without arrest. Funny how he went with that one..

Its almost as if they teach it at Hendon.

Denso you can't prevent a breach of the peace by acting outside of you permitted remit. Unless the person is Jewish of course then its all fair game.

In short, after many pages:

The officer did the right thing, but used a stupid phrase at one point.
They counter protestor was not arrested or penalised in any way for being Jewish.
The initial report was very misleading.

Denso you can't prevent a breach of the peace by acting outside of you permitted remit. Unless the person is Jewish of course then its all fair game.
You've never seen a protest march have you. Have they ever made it to Devon?

Sponsored Links
Back