Bellbox replacement

Sponsored Links
So how do you know that someone was banned from a pro site europlex ? Could it be that you are no longer on a pro site because you were also banned, or is it because your claim that you have been in the business for forty years is absolute nonsense. If you were working in our outfit you wouldn't have lasted forty minutes.
That's odd because i saw euro on there about 8 o'clock.

As for the other guy, no, he don't frequent anymore.

So how do you know that someone was banned from a pro site europlex ? Could it be that you are no longer on a pro site because you were also banned, or is it because your claim that you have been in the business for forty years is absolute nonsense. If you were working in our outfit you wouldn't have lasted forty minutes.
Actually it's 41 years and no, I'm not going to give you my CV.

As said before, I am NOT a liar.

Would you like the contact details of M.S. (The initials of mfd290) and his details in Yorkshire? You could ask him yourself.

Perhaps the Admin details of the Pro site from which yaleguy (mfd290) was banned.?

Big deal - someone banned from a pro site for suggesting DIY Yale alarms actually work . . Not difficult to see why that would happen is it?

That is soooooo old news and as if anyone gives a rats ass.

Sponsored Links
Big deal - someone banned from a pro site for suggesting DIY Yale alarms actually work . . Not difficult to see why that would happen is it?
The problem seemed to be that someone strongly implied that a system that used one way wireless communication on a licence exempt frequency was better than any such system could be. The design has to be a compromise between what is needed and what is permitted under the regulations applied to the design, manufacture and use of licence exempt wireless equipment. Cost and profit margins add to the contraints imposed on the compromise.

The people who are mis-lead into thinking a system is better than it is probably do care quite a lot.

Come come Mark.that's not quite what happened is it now.

It was you yourself who a said you'd rather use proper graded kit and not the cheap ungraded Yale stuff. You who suggested using moonlighting engineers working against their employers etc etc.
And it was you who fired a tirade of abuse, false claims and accusations against everyone on there then claimed victimisation.

And you've never got over it.

This post deleted by chain daisy who is currently answering posts. No further comment on the infantile antics of Alumni, Europlex and Joe.
There's a turn up.
Me being part of the same gang with Joe.

Shows how little you know miss daisy.

The problem seemed to be that someone strongly implied that a system that used one way wireless communication on a licence exempt frequency was better than any such system could be.
The people who are mis-lead into thinking a system is better than it is probably do care quite a lot.

When did someone do that????

What a load of twaddle.

There is however 'someone' that keeps implying they don't work when in fact they do and that someone is YOU!

Come come Mark.that's not quite what happened is it now.

It was you yourself who a said you'd rather use proper graded kit and not the cheap ungraded Yale stuff. You who suggested using moonlighting engineers working against their employers etc etc.
And it was you who fired a tirade of abuse, false claims and accusations against everyone on there then claimed victimisation.

And you've never got over it.

Oh please lets not get into that.
You used the term moonlighting not me. I actually ASKED whether it would be feasible to get existing engineers to work for cash.
You know I thought some people might like to earn extra.

As for any abuse and accusations . . who did I abuse? talking absolute rubbish Alumni but then you always do.

If you mean accusations regarding companies fitting dummy boxes to keep people on monitoring contracts or promising guaranteed Police response when thats is illegal to do so then hey who does not like the truth and who went sulky wulkies?
I aren't actually banned on that site as it happens I was reinstated as there was actually support from members for me.... I just don't bother going there.

Your lucky Chaindaisy the stones upturned on this thread are actually the friendly ones, now Alarm... he was another league of troll.

There is however 'someone' that keeps implying they don't work when in fact they do and that someone is YOU!
Please be accurate.

I do NOT say they do not work, I say they work as well as can be expected given the constraints imposed on them.

I do say that in some situations the reliability of a one way wireless linked system using licence exempt frequencies can be very poor and thus render the system unsuitable for the purpose it was installed for. That is not restricted to alarm systems.

You used the term moonlighting not me. I actually ASKED whether it would be feasible to get existing engineers to work for cash.

Really??
But this is what you actually said Mark, and i quote;

"Right now I want to advertise some Grade 2 installs on my website so I will be looking for a local experienced installer to do some moonlighting for me.
I just need to source the goods at the right price.
When I have had enough installs done that I can get them inspected then I will be on my way towards beginning to conform. This next year will either make or break me.

YES I want to get engineers to fit the GRADE 2 stuff.. Powermax , Scantronic etc etc NOT the yale stuff!!!!

My goodness. What the heck is wrong with that?

I want grade 2 stuff (not YALE) fitted by qualified and experiences fitters......

Why would I pay a qualified installer to fit the YALE...sheesh!!"

So please, don't accuse others of telling porkies when we can all see you are the culprit.

Really??
But this is what you actually said Mark, and i quote;

"Right now I want to advertise some Grade 2 installs on my website so I will be looking for a local experienced installer to do some moonlighting for me.
I just need to source the goods at the right price.
When I have had enough installs done that I can get them inspected then I will be on my way towards beginning to conform. This next year will either make or break me.

YES I want to get engineers to fit the GRADE 2 stuff.. Powermax , Scantronic etc etc NOT the yale stuff!!!!

My goodness. What the heck is wrong with that?

I want grade 2 stuff (not YALE) fitted by qualified and experiences fitters......

Why would I pay a qualified installer to fit the YALE...sheesh!!"

So please, don't accuse others of telling porkies when we can all see you are the culprit.

*BREAKING NEWS* Psychotic forum troll harbours grudge against person who carelessly used the word 'moonlighting' and brings subject up repeatedly for years.

Yep that is really interesting . . not

against person who carelessly used the word 'moonlighting'
Nothing careless in your comment though. You thought it the only way to get decent kit fitted. This was in your rant against established accredited companies - whilst missing the irony of it.

You assume I wish to have a discussion with you. You are quite wrong

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back