Bellbox replacement

Sponsored Links
Europlex wrote: " .....Would you like the contact details of M.S. (The initials of mfd290) and his details in Yorkshire? You could ask him yourself. ..... Perhaps the Admin details of the Pro site from which yaleguy (mfd290) was banned.?.... "

Thankyou for the offer, Could I have both those sets of details urgently please, and also the details of any Pro site you are on. Thank you so much for your help in this matter.

60, that's right 60 posts in four pages, and the question was answered in one reply. What a sheer and utter waste of space, time and effort.

......... and also the details of any Pro site you are on. Thank you so much for your help in this matter.

Do you seriously think I'm going to inflict you on a Pro forum, you've got another think coming.

You would be sussed in no time flat, even if you changed your name to Daisy Chain. :LOL:

......... and also the details of any Pro site you are on. Thank you so much for your help in this matter.

Do you seriously think I'm going to inflict you on a Pro forum, you've got another think coming.

You would be sussed in no time flat, even if you changed your name to Daisy Chain. :LOL:
They'd need more advertising revenue to pay for the bandwidth and storage he chews up. :p

And here's the details of miss daisy's pro website

www.stalkersrus.com

Sponsored Links
Quote: "..... Do you seriously think I'm going to inflict you on a Pro forum, you've got another think coming..... "

O.K. forget that bit, just tell me the forum mdf was on, and I'll do the rest. You've never been on a pro forum in your life.

http://www.thesecurityinstaller.co.uk which incidentally I am not banned from . . now Peter James an admin on there seems to post exactly the same rubbish as Europlex does on here . . Are the two the same? ;) Use of the word 'Tat' is possibly significant.

Here is a response to someone asking for help installing an infinite prime alarm...

'I would be surprised if you find an alarm company interested in fitting a DIY system for you. We spend thousands of ££s in product training for engineers fitting something that they are not used too will take them twice as long as the protocols will be alien to them. Then you have warranty issues, this cheap one way wireless tat will be a constant problem with battery failures and false alarms, and you get constant calls from the customer for stuff thats down to the kit rather than the installation. You could ask where you purchased it if they know someone that could install it for you.'

James Wilson the senior moderator and admin on there though seems a good guy.

You've never been on a pro forum in your life.
Whoop-de-dooooo A correct statement. ( nearly )

The above is very true, in one respect, the word 'a', as I belong to more than one, as others here know.

http://www.thesecurityinstaller.co.uk which incidentally I am not banned from . . now Peter James an admin on there seems to post exactly the same rubbish as Europlex does on here . . Are the two the same? ;) Use of the word 'Tat' is possibly significant.
Mark S. it's good to see you have not stopped twisting everything that is written about you.

Never said you were banned from the site you quote above, I said you are banned from 'A' Pro site, you know which one.

They say a leopard never changes its spots.

How is Harrogate? Bird tables selling?

Mark S. it's good to see you have not stopped twisting everything that is written about you.

Never said you were banned from the site you quote above, I said you are banned from 'A' Pro site, you know which one.

They say a leopard never changes its spots.

How is Harrogate? Bird tables selling?

Selling like hotcakes this week thanks seems people like to give them as presents . Why should I complain. 26 birdtables and 20 nestboxes went out this week .
Keep watch on the site I have a spring offer coming up.
You might want to buy something?
:)

Nice to see I am adored so much I have stalkers :)

You see that's the ironic thing really isn't it? My identity is never hidden whereas trolls as is their cowardly way acuse others of bending the truth while hiding behind their 'secret' identity (mr James?)(maybe not so secret anymore).
You should know that you are no longer protected on the internet against libel laws as the isps are duty bound to handover identities.
So you keep going with your 'bending the truth' line and I will sit back and get my damages.

"..... trolls as is their cowardly way keep their identity secret.... "

They keep everything secret, if it indeed exists at all. I was promised the names of the pro sites they are members of and also your telephone number, and the name of a site, (not that I want them )... I'm still waiting.

Quote from bernard green in a earlier post "....This is not the place to argue...." Perhaps it would be in every one's interests if you ceased from your habit of starting them in the first place then.

My identity isn't a secret as I have websites with my name on them and my telephone number too. Out there in the public domain.
However I would be very interested if Europlex or anyone else acuse me on site of being a liar (as they do) and subsequently offer to pass my details on to third parties. Seems like a straight up case of libel to me. Maybe I should be calling my solicitors now? Do you have copies of any PMs?

You see that's the ironic thing really isn't it? My identity is never hidden whereas trolls as is their cowardly way acuse others of bending the truth while hiding behind their 'secret' identity (mr James?)(maybe not so secret anymore).
You should know that you are no longer protected on the internet against libel laws as the isps are duty bound to handover identities.
So you keep going with your 'bending the truth' line and I will sit back and get my damages.
Best you try and be more careful with who you try and name then eh? ;)

I seriously do not even remember any other site , can't of being of any significance.

Didn't you read that post mdf, honestly they are on the mushrooms. I couldn't advise you to use my solicitor, he's worse than the 'one line' gang. I don't need your telephone number, and if I did, I know I could pm you for it with no problems.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back