Bellbox replacement

You see that's the ironic thing really isn't it? My identity is never hidden whereas trolls as is their cowardly way acuse others of bending the truth while hiding behind their 'secret' identity (mr James?)(maybe not so secret anymore).
You should know that you are no longer protected on the internet against libel laws as the isps are duty bound to handover identities.
So you keep going with your 'bending the truth' line and I will sit back and get my damages.
Best you try and be more careful with who you try and name then eh? ;)
I asked a question since the hysterical rhetoric and rubbish spouted was pretty much par for the course on here , same sort of 'Tat' eh? ;)

Sponsored Links
Europlex, when are you going to honour your promise to let me know which site or sites you are on. I can't wait to see some of your posts on them.

Didn't you read that post mdf, honestly they are on the mushrooms. I couldn't advise you to use my solicitor, he's worse than the 'one line' gang. I don't need your telephone number, and if I did, I know I could pm you for it with no problems.

No worries CD as I don't think anyone else takes them seriously anyway.
I have to admit a guilty pleasure at watching them trip over themselves as they lose the plot. I am a naughty boy :)

Oh dear sticky fingers everywhere.

someone with a Birmingham ISP address 86.179.68.*** visited my site today using the search term sh***** 'bird tables'

think I'll save that one for posterity..

lol Like Candy from a wee baby.

"....I have to admit a guilty pleasure at watching them trip over themselves as they lose the plot...."

You're not on your own mdf, most visitors to the site leave with a big grin on their faces, never to return. I've lost count of the number of times the 'one liners' have truly made themselves look the utter nuisances to this site they really are.

Sponsored Links
It seems that giving 'thankyou's' to our mates is the latest craze, no wonder the totals are up. And GCHQ to you Joe. If I get banned for helping this site to clean up then so be it and leave it a better place for visitors to tell their friends " that's a great forum ", I'll be satisfied with that.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back