Belle Mini Mixer

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello, my belle mini mixer has stopped rotating.
It's an electric one, and I'm confident that the motor is still turning OK., because I can hear the motor slowing down and stopping when I turn it off.
It sounds like there is no load on the motor.
It just stopped turning suddenly, no warning, no funny noises. I can turn the drum by hand whether the motor is running or not, but only in one direction.

Is there a belt that could be broken? Is it accessed by the panel on the left of the motor?

Sponsored Links
Thank you,
Got it sorted, new one on order.
I had an old Belle mini mix, I thought I could just swap the belt off the old one, but they're different models.
The old one is much more cumbersome to access the belt, if it has one.
The bolts and screws are on the backside of the motor housing between the drum and the motor housing.
And the switch is in a different place.

Sponsored Links
Th eone I need is a toothed belt.
I have no idea what sort is on the old broken one, but I assumed it would be different and not fit.

Thanks Burnerman, I've ordered two from Amazon, they're the quickest delivery, for next Wednesday. (they only offer them in pairs??)
It's the 900-99915-2 that I need. It's still clearly readable on the old one.
I was having trouble finding someone who would deliver to here at all. L&S Engineering will deliver to anywhere but here. I even phoned them and they said No.
I thought about asking Noseall if he'd nip round the corner and get one for me, but that was late Friday afternoon, and if they're closed today, and the postage to here will take longer than a couple of days, Amazon will still be quickest.
Amazon deliver here and quickly, but more expensive. Time is money and I don't want to hang around no longer than I must.
I have another mixer I can use, but it's much bigger, and I'm only mixing small batches of lime mortar or pointing, and mixing by hand doesn't do it justice.
I'll manage with the big mixer for a couple of days.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back