Belle Mixer

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have inherited an older style belle mixer with stand. I am having the problem that the stand does not seem high enough, so the drum hits the barrow when tipped and will not tip out all of the muck. I have used newer belle mixers before with no problem. Does anyone have any hints for me or could they tell me the height of their stand so that I can see if mine is the same. As I said it is the old style which is in 2 parts.

Sponsored Links
The Minimix 150 was notorious for this, aided and abetted by the floppiness of the stand......I stand mine up on blocks to avoid this!
John :)

drill through the feet of the stand and bolt some 4 x 2 to each foot?

Sponsored Links
The Minimix 150 was notorious for this, aided and abetted by the floppiness of the stand......I stand mine up on blocks to avoid this!
John :)
This is what we do to and it is simple to do.

You set the mixer on the stand as normal then tilt it forward so far that two feet are off the floor then kick two blocks under the feet. Swivel the mixer around 180 degrees and repeat.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back