Best make of Oil Boiler

youll only be looking at most aga's these days as vapourising,even then seperate ticket to PJ.have to admit ill leave them to the more oil pros. as its hard enough keeping up with NG and LPG as well

Sponsored Links
Lots of Aga's round here... God awfull pointless monstrosities that they are, but someone has to fix them, Aga is based in Telford which is only 40 mins drive from me so it may be well worth getting myself into a niche market... I like to have a challenge :D

Now LPG.... THAT stinks!

The Kidd oil VHE boiler was the first oil condensing in the UK, and continues to be made today.

These are in my opinion the best available. We regularly service 25 yr old ones, and they were the equivalent of SEDBUK A back then.

Not cheap though, I fitted one in my house a few years back.

If you can't/dont want to afford one, Worcester or Grant are the next best thing. I have spoken to Barnt Milns but have not seen his boilers in the flesh. He was damning of his direct competitors, which I did not find an appealing trait.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back