Best Plumbers in Birmingham For a New Boiler

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi guys

I am looking to get a new combi boiler and was wondering if anyone has got any good reccomendations for plumbers in Birmingham.

and what I need to know to make sure I am getting a good boiler for the price.

My budget is around £700.

Thanks

Sponsored Links
700 for the boiler plus labour - I am on a fairly tight budget but with labour I guess I could go to about 1100-1200.

Sponsored Links
You'll not get much for that kind of money, but look at the Intergas Rapid 25. Comes with a 3 year warranty, upgradeable to 7 years at any time in the initial warranty period. Very solidly built with only 4 moving parts, so not much to go wrong.

If you are sourcing your installer based on a lower price you will probably find that you don't get one of the best!

Often in this world the best are more expensive!

If it was a car you would be getting a seven year old Ford ! Not a new Bentley!

The easiheat is fine but entry level. look for the unica i 28 or the upmarket Vision for 7 years.

Four moving parts ot forty four, only one has to stop.

I work for Vokera.

Yeah but with his budget being so tight that's why i recommended the entry level boiler. I could recommend a Ferolli but just could not live with myself :)

OP, don't skimp on your annual servicing!

Some of the cheaper boiler may not be very happy if not serviced annually.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back