Best quality white accessories

Wow, do click support that configuration? pretty outstanding I thinks, if it works and looks good then a real winner for that situation I`m thinking.

Yes, they do whats called mini-grid which works just as interchangeable switch units on the back of the plate (no yoke as with 'proper' grid)

You can either buy a 6 gang plate and the mix of 2ways and intermediates you need, or get a 6 gang switch and 2 intermediates to swap out the middle modules for, depending on whatever works cheapest

Mode is nice looking rounded white moulded, Polar is cheap looking sqaure corners, define are the fancy ones in a range of finishes

Sponsored Links

and

Yes, they do whats called mini-grid which works just as interchangeable switch units on the back of the plate (no yoke as with 'proper' grid)

You can either buy a 6 gang plate and the mix of 2ways and intermediates you need, or get a 6 gang switch and 2 intermediates to swap out the middle modules for, depending on whatever works cheapest

Mode is nice looking rounded white moulded, Polar is cheap looking sqaure corners, define are the fancy ones in a range of finishes
Thanks for the info. I will have to review them. You learn something everyday :)

Sponsored Links
Click Scolmore ............... can't remember having a failure and importantly readily available over the counter of several local suppliers

Click Scolmore ............... can't remember having a failure and importantly readily available over the counter of several local suppliers
Not sure about switches, sockets etc but I like the pull switches and a positive click when you pull. As said I`d try each switch before fitting say 10 or 20 times (actually I think probably 10 was enough because they`d if they did fail then would all fail within 3 or 4 clicks). I`d buy them in boxes and then find which failed on the first few pull clicks, average about 1 per box failure rate but once they had lasted a few test pulls without jamming up they would last forever. Like that for years, they might be better now because I have not fitted one for a few years.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back