Best tv ads

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Just got the tv on in the background and been watching the new Skoda ad, with the car made out of cake, "full of good things " I think its really good, Skoda are now part of the vw group and they normally have some good ads

Sponsored Links
Was an article in the paper bout the advert. Took four days and over £500k.

So that ad too (a few times already now) It's great! Creative and effective.

Love the rear lights ;)

Sponsored Links
Galaxy 105 Yorkshire breakfast show have commisioned a local company to bake a mini version of the Skoda cake. I think Greencore foods Hull have had a go too.

Apparently over 180 eggs went into the original. :eek: Hope they were free range :LOL:

Caught an article on R1 about that Skoda ad. Said none of the car-cake could be eaten at the end because it'd been sat under hot studio lights for the 4 days. Some of the top bods did get to keep bits like the wing mirror and the chocolate speedo in vacuum bags!

I love that fact that it's all real cakyness and not some plastic mock-up! :D

could you not eat the headlights? they were alegedly glacier mints

breezer said:
could you not eat the headlights? they were alegedly glacier mints
I think the Greencore woman said something about melting down Glacier mints and forming them into the headlight shape.

dont think they melted them, if you are quick you can see the headlights are small shapes

on subject of good adverts; I like the ones that are for pro ageing, with women of all ages sizes and colours on them.
Dont get me wrong...Im no staunch feminist and I like to stay slim but...but I think these adverts are great...

recognising older (as in 25plus) bodies and faces are still something to be proud of!

ps.. I also like the skoda ad!

YOOOOOOOOOooooooooo Gotta Switch.............absolutely off the wall Brilliant.......and low budget, I`ll bet :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back