Best way to Heat 3 Rooms in an Electric Only Building

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
So I am about to rent the ground floor of Victorian building, to run my beauty business from. The building is electric only heating and currently has none at the moment.

Is a Split Level Air Con/Heater unit worth considering? I have read you put less energy th you take out, so seems like a good option to me. Heating around 80 sq meters in total.

Sponsored Links
You may find success with air to air heat pumps depends on the thermal efficiency of the space you are heating.

And with installation they are a few £k, so in a rented space you might want to do some payback calcs.

I guess otherwise you are looking at oil filled radiators.

I can self install these myself, so looking I can get units at about 700. I have no control over the electric tariff so storage is not an option, and only need to heat the space during the working day for 8 hours or so 6 days a week.

Sponsored Links
Very cool, many thanks that’s what I was thinking 3 units one in each room.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back