Bexit's not going well.

Sponsored Links
Waiting for the usual knowitalls to finger point, however, i still don't blame our PM for attempting to carry out the democratic vote no matter what.

The supreme court hearing is a success in the remainers and opposition eyes its all about smear, nothing will come of it all apart from 3 days delay.

What is important now is we find a way out, i find it shameful the likes of Corbyn are stifling democracy here, its all about 'choking the chicken' so to speak :D

Let the people decide here, and im not just talking about 'falling into the PMs trap'

Jo Swinson Liberal DEMOCRAT (WTAF) claims to stop Brexit in its tracks. Yeah go remainers all vote Jo :D

If we stay we are EU's biatch about as welcome as a touching cloth fart in a lift, we are already getting government ads telling us things will change on 31oct

Also interested to note today supreme court statement from codger woman 'this hearing has nothing to do with when or how we leave the Eu' no if in there.

I noticed that too ! Didn't seem to be any doubt in her statement !!!!!

Sponsored Links
UK is not at war

I can see why you Brextremists find it hard to grasp the concept of international cooperation.

Unlike Germany whose tried to dominate europe twice .........diesel gate no need to elaborate cheating pig dogs !

Or so it's claimed in certain quarters, perhaps the same quarters that organised yesterdays demos in LUX.
Ultimately there will be a general election, and there is one group of people who will not be bullied by the EU, traitorous MP's and political party's unwilling to uphold their wishes.

The Electorate.

Very true ........ a little exercise I do when I hear a labour mp going on about remain is look at their constituency vote on the referendum .........a lot of them will be unemployed soon a general election is inevitable.......talk about a bloodbath .....

Unlike Germany whose tried to dominate europe twice .........diesel gate no need to elaborate cheating pig dogs !
Gasbanni.....Germany......2 world wars......cheating pig dogs.......blah blah blah.

What drives this outdated zenophobia.......

It's all starting to unravel a bit, humiliation in Luxembourg, supreme court hearing against prorogation started today

You mean Johnsons lies are unravelling.

Johnson hasnt been negotiating
He is merely running down the clock.

You mean Johnsons lies are unravelling.

Johnson hasnt been negotiating
He is merely running down the clock.
And my understanding( if I'm correct, please correct me if I'm wrong ) is that we leave without a deal if non is agreed by then, so he only has to stall for a little while longer to get his way.

And my understanding( if I'm correct, please correct me if I'm wrong ) is that we leave without a deal if non is agreed by then, so he only has to stall for a little while longer to get his way.
That is correct.

It is the default position.

Although Im not sure how that would help his long term career.

I am wondering if no deal is the only option left and will have to happen.

If the Torys are forced to own no deal, maybe that will be the only way to expose the lies.

Johnson wont be able to handle the chaos, he is no organiser.

Has it been made illegal to leave without a deal, or not?
I don't think it matters whether it is legal or not as if article 50, or whatever number it is, is not rescinded by the British govt. we are turfed out with no deal & legally still owing a large settlement fee.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Back