BG330+ Range rating

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My BG 330+ boiler is factory set at 18kw is there any reason why I can't adjust this up to say 20/22kw the boiler has a 15mm gas supply.

Sponsored Links
The 15mm gas supply might not be able to supply, but in any case this is not a DIY job. Leave it to a pro.

The heat loss of a 1930's three bed semi with solid walls is unlikely to be above 10kW at-3°C, probably a couple less. What type of property or demand do you have to require 18kW let alone 22-24kW?

The heat loss of a 1930's three bed semi with solid walls is unlikely to be above 10kW at-3°C, probably a couple less. What type of property or demand do you have to require 18kW let alone 22-24kW?
The house is a 4 bed detached with two showers, on the SE coast so does get very windy, 14 rads in total 3 of them column house takes 2hrs+ to get warm, boiler is on full speed during that time.

This is a F&E System.

Sponsored Links
What I asked was.....Has the gas rate of the boiler been measured to see the actual consumption right now?

What I asked was.....Has the gas rate of the boiler been measured to see the actual consumption right now?
It was range rated to 20kw I believe.
The boiler used to roar on start up but now just goes at one speed, I'm not covinced he turned it down.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back