Biasi Riva Advance no CH.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, hope someone can help. Model is M110.32SM/C, a few years old. Came home this evening to a cold house and a lifeless boiler but found that the mains plug had been dislodged and wasn't making contact properly. When it was plugged in properly the boiler came back to life for hot water which was a relief but it won't respond at all for CH. Thermostat is calling for heat,(I bridged the connector at boiler to make sure). The system pressure is reading 1.5 bar and the fuses on the pcb are intact. The left hand operation light pulses every four seconds with function selector switch to O, and every two seconds with function selector turned up. Non of the other operation lights illuminate unless hot water is drawn.

Sponsored Links
Assume the time clock on front of boiler is calling for heat ???? assume there is one digital type ?????

Unless thre boiler time clock is showing "on" in the display then there will be no CH.

There are some different types so I cannot give you much information without knowing which one you have.

Regardless it needs to say "on" !

Tony

Sponsored Links
Yeah it has a diddy digital timeclock which has never been touched, never been used, because we have a programable room stat...

Goes off to look at timeclock and finds the blighter had turned itself off. :oops: Press button and whoosh we're back on! It's never done that before and we have had powercuts.

So thanks Guys, I should have known better :rolleyes: a nice simple fix after all.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back