Bicycle

Sponsored Links
I can just touch the ground with my toes on mine but I like sitting up high as it gives me a better view of the road ahead. My bike is a 19.5” frame.

It says it's a Synergie 24, which rather puzzles me, because it's described as a girls bike, rather than a womans. I wonder what the 24 refers to?

I likewise, always preferred to be up high on bikes - high saddle, toes just able to touch the ground, backside always firmly on the saddle.

It says it's a Synergie 24, which rather puzzles me, because it's described as a girls bike, rather than a womans. I wonder what the 24 refers to?

I likewise, always preferred to be up high on bikes - high saddle, toes just able to touch the ground, backside always firmly on the saddle.

24" wheels?

Sponsored Links
Another question, if I may....

I tried to check the tyre pressures today via the Schrader car type valves, and failed miserably. Neither my digital PCL Accura gauge on my compressor, nor a proper bike pump - something I bought to blow a/c condensate drains clear, would get a pressure, and both struggled to push any air in, though I did eventually manage. The tip of the valve core appeared to be recessed some way, below the valve tube top. Are these deliberately made, so you cannot inflate them, using a garage forecourt type tyre inflator?

In the process of the above, I spotted the wheels were slightly out of alignment, in the process of correcting that, I noticed the front spindle nuts were only finger tight. Those loose, plus the headstock nuts loose, suggest to me that who ever built it up for sale, probably left them in that state - shocking!

So, am I following right, a dumped bike you found is in crap condition?
No, you’ve got it all wrong. Apart from both handlebar brake levers being snapped resulting in no brakes, the chain being rusted and jammed up at both ends, plus the headstock being loose and rattling, wheels being loose and out of alignment and unable to put air in the tyres, it’s practically brand new!

So when you gave it the once over initially you didn't think to check the wheel nuts? That is shocking. :ROFLMAO:

Another question, if I may....

I tried to check the tyre pressures today via the Schrader car type valves, and failed miserably. Neither my digital PCL Accura gauge on my compressor, nor a proper bike pump - something I bought to blow a/c condensate drains clear, would get a pressure, and both struggled to push any air in, though I did eventually manage. The tip of the valve core appeared to be recessed some way, below the valve tube top. Are these deliberately made, so you cannot inflate them, using a garage forecourt type tyre inflator?

In the process of the above, I spotted the wheels were slightly out of alignment, in the process of correcting that, I noticed the front spindle nuts were only finger tight. Those loose, plus the headstock nuts loose, suggest to me that who ever built it up for sale, probably left them in that state - shocking!
The valves are the same as car valves.
There's no trick to it, so possibly they're faulty.

Sponsored Links
Back