Big Ben rang in the new year .....Did it ? Brexit silence remainiac plot ? ?

Except when the likes of your beloved labour run by uneducated lefties come to power.
All hail trump brexit and johnston.
But they didn't win.

If they had won, then it would have been democratic.

So, why are you upset?

What are you missing?

Sponsored Links
like Mott, you mean
Who falsified a post? There’s nothing in my 'Brexit are ....winners' quote that you made. Copying your style, I just......missed out certain words. :LOL::LOL:

wassamatter? Don’t you like it when others use your tactics? :p

This was notch from a few years ago.......

"Remoaners, always moaning, sums up the remoaners ethos perfectly.
Remoaners, they are the real quitters"

Hilarious.
But at least he was honest back then.

And this gem....
"Considering Brexit is certain to cause an economic downturn in the short term before the UK can begin to benefit from the new emerging growth markets instead of the mature shrinking EU market, it would seem to me older people that voted Brexit have created a situation that will have a negative impact on themselves and a better long term future for the youngsters."

ah bless Ryler is triggered.

calm down Old Bean.
just accept that intelligent adults sometimes have the courage to change their opinions in light of evidence and facts.
unlike you who is so brainwashed all you can do is wallow in your spite and hate -which no doubt is driven by the fact all there is left is lies to support your arguments.

Sponsored Links

Yes, Diddums indeed.

Hey Notch7, any idea who posted this?????

"What I wrote did not have quotation marks around it, therefore It did not represent a quote and cannot said to be misrepresented or misquoted. I would suggest you should take more care before launching into a critical response to a post".

I’ll give you a clue - his forum name starts with N and ends with 7. Some say he's stickler for facts and grammar by all accounts. Others just say he’s a hypocritical ****.

Bong.jpg

They've spelled Boris with an "L" by mistake.

He's not a clock.

Yes, Diddums indeed.

Hey Notch7, any idea who posted this?????

"What I wrote did not have quotation marks around it, therefore It did not represent a quote and cannot said to be misrepresented or misquoted. I would suggest you should take more care before launching into a critical response to a post".

I’ll give you a clue - his forum name starts with N and ends with 7. Some say he's stickler for facts and grammar by all accounts. Others just say he’s a hypocritical ****.
Diddums

That’s it. When caught out, just keep repeating yourself. Like when a small child is caught out telling lies. :sleep:

That’s it. When caught out, just keep repeating yourself. Like when a small child is caught out telling lies. :sleep:
Ha ha ha :ROFLMAO:

To wind you up and get you triggered.

It worked.

As for the quote marks, I did them deliberately for affect, Im sure you have the ibtellectual depth to understand that, hence why youve been banging on about it.
Oh wait a minute.........

....and then when realising you’ve been caught out, make out it was a joke all along. Limp. Hypocritically limp.

Sponsored Links
Back