Big brother is watching you!!!

Sponsored Links
omg your right its so easy to find someone muhahahahahahahhahaa

It's ok doesn't work, I tried "oilman", no result :D

Sponsored Links
Notso amazing !! Only the fact the info not charged for ...

I have 'UKInfo v8 Standard 2003' a cd bought for a few £10's in 2003, has all the edited electoral roll data , Includes whole UK phone directory, edited voters register & company info. with maps and more ..correct at 2002. (I tracked some old friends down with ease.) Allows searches on name over the whole country.
There was also a vastly more expensive 'pro' version allowing the 'search neighbours' facility plus other goodies, like setting up mailing lists etc.
BUT .....
A reviewer of UKInfo V10 at Amazon said:
Since the tail end of 2002 people have been made fully aware that they can opt off the so called 'edited' electoral register that local authorities are allowed to sell on to commercial enterprises. A FULL copy of local electors should still be available for viewing at the relevant Town Hall/Civic Centre though even if the opt out was selected. As a result this product in V9 or V10 guise ( post Version 8 ) are severly limited in their usefulness if you're trying to trace old friends or long lost family members. Although over 5% of UK residents move every year an older version would at least give a starting point for further research. If you can obtain a Version 8 do so. I believe they're like gold dust now so good luck in your search! And expect to pay a premium price too. You might strike lucky though.

B4USearch.com 'people search' Is I believe, using the edited electoral register, and telephone directory.
Interestingly, when viewing a 'find', the 'Display neighbours on' option is there, this could be of great use if trying to track someone down family or worse, as it displays neighbours names included in the roll....
It is surprising just what is in the public domain..

Some background from Guardian Oct 12th 2002 http://www.guardian.co.uk/business/story/0,3604,810427,00.html
...But after intensive lobbying the government brought forward new regulations which come into force on Wednesday next week (), which allow the agencies to buy the electoral roll for vetting applications for credit and to guard against money laundering....
Credit agencies get the full, no option, electoral roll for free !!
;) ;) :D :D

Back