Big brother is watching

Turn your mobile off. Can't track one that's not switched on. ;) ;) ;)

Sometimes you need to use it. But hey-ho.

Movements are also infiltrated, so much so the last bloke was in for 7 years and worked his way to an organisational role.

Anyway I'm retired.

Sponsored Links
Someone`s read 1984 again :mrgreen:

If it was happening why cannot the police catch anyone?

Police do, MI5 are now involved with serious crime but since late 2005 it's now on request from the police. You would be surprised what they get up to but it's all just for gathering intelligence.

I was tracked over a 6 month period just by my mobile and they lifted cctv from the routes I took, even went to companies and private houses that had cctv!!

If they want you they will get you.

Yes, but your a convicted ........................you know the rest.

BB USA own the internet!!!!

Did you know that ALL encrypted data on the internet is intercepted and saved? BB waiting for when they can crack it and have a browse.

They own the internet?.......never heard so much rubbish :LOL: :LOL:

I have a device that connects to the internet, therefore I own some of the internet.

Did you know that ALL encrypted data on the internet is intercepted and saved? BB waiting for when they can crack it and have a browse.

I have a device that connects to the internet, therefore I own some of the internet.

Well you want to go find out how much the global network relies on the good old USA. I'm not talking the own it as in property, I mean they own it, not much gets past them :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links

Well you want to go find out how much the global network relies on the good old USA. I'm not talking the own it as in property, I mean they own it, not much gets past them :rolleyes:

The exact same thing applies here with the GCHQ, but they can only monitor a tiny percentage, as can the US. Its not like people think....when someone types in the word TERRORIST or BOMB it does not trigger anything.

The exact same thing applies here with the GCHQ, but they can only monitor a tiny percentage, as can the US. Its not like people think....when someone types in the word TERRORIST or BOMB it does not trigger anything.

Here is a list of trigger words the US use to monitor social networks.

http://blogdogcicle.blogspot.co.uk/2012/02/feds-release-official-list-of-trigger.html

GCHQ have had listening stations collecting anything transmitted for years. Even as far back as 25 years ago trigger words have been used on phones even.

So the collapse of an emergency contingency plan, which would lockdown our drills in security integration of the building escape plan.

Would be a trigger event?

Someone`s read 1984 again :mrgreen:

If it was happening why cannot the police catch anyone?

Police do, MI5 are now involved with serious crime but since late 2005 it's now on request from the police. You would be surprised what they get up to but it's all just for gathering intelligence.

I was tracked over a 6 month period just by my mobile and they lifted cctv from the routes I took, even went to companies and private houses that had cctv!!

If they want you they will get you.

Yes, but your a convicted ........................you know the rest.

We don't have to go back down this road again do we? People already know how you feel about it.

The point was that we are all monitored in this country, most just don't know it or it's just become part of life, like turning the light on. My phone was not tracked as such, when they found it they used the number to pull data off the company and then put two and two together pulling cctv footage from cams in towns off motorways etc. Thing is, this data had been stored for months. We are all watched, internet, phones, your car and on and on. Just needs someone interested in you, have the right info and bobs your uncle.

It's all out there stored away, criminal or not.

If they want to spy on you they will. In my experience they can and do, come to your home in the night, drill holes into the mortar and plant listening devices. So who cares?
Damn :!: I thought those marks on my cottage walls were where the fly paper had gotten full and the b`ggers had sh*t on my walls - had to knock up a gallon of whitewash and go over the walls :evil:

So the collapse of an emergency contingency plan, which would lockdown our drills in security integration of the building escape plan.

Would be a trigger event?

I've always wondered how they get through so much data and often wonder if quantum computer technology is further forward than we are led to believe..

Wow and there is me out there fitting and maintaining large CCTV systems and I never knew.

Can track my sons where ever they are to within 25 mtrs, and I never knew.

Set up lone worker systems so you can pinpoint people, and I never knew.

Can tell the speed, acceleration and de-acceleration of vehicles in the firm, and I never knew.

Where did I say this was not possible or known?

My point was why cannot it be used correctly, and catch these crims?
Seems too many are watched when its a few that need concentrating on.

If they want to spy on you they will. In my experience they can and do, come to your home in the night, drill holes into the mortar and plant listening devices. So who cares?
Damn :!: I thought those marks on my cottage walls were where the fly paper had gotten full and the b`ggers had sh*t on my walls - had to knock up a gallon of whitewash and go over the walls :evil:

That was the damp proofing ;)

Sponsored Links
Back