Is sport being harmed by TV deals?

There is no free to air football premiership shown on TV, unless you subscribe to Sky.

Not strictly true, there is match of the day showing highlights from the premiership,but judging by the crap shown its a good job all the match's aren't available.

Highlights don't constitute watching a full match do they really?

I can watch Premiership matches on my computer. If you know what websites to use. Mainly with foreign commentary. And when a goal is scored, the screen freezes because of lag, where everyone posts "GOAL!"

So if it legal to watch Prem games abroad, in the EU, even via a decoder, why is it illegal to watch the same in the UK? So we have to have Cornish pasties only made in Cornwall, straight bananas are not allowed, but TV from the UK to the EU, isn't allowed in the source country? WHY?

Sponsored Links
There is no free to air football premiership shown on TV, unless you subscribe to Sky.

Not strictly true, there is match of the day showing highlights from the premiership,but judging by the crap shown its a good job all the match's aren't available.

I can watch Premiership matches on my computer. If you know what websites to use.

So if it legal to watch Prem games

But it is not, so you again admit to theft.

Sponsored Links

I can watch Premiership matches on my computer. If you know what websites to use.

So if it legal to watch Prem games

But it is not, so you again admit to theft.

Sorry? How is viewing a website illegal? I stole what? Watching Youtube is illegal now is it?

Back