Is sport being harmed by TV deals?

Sponsored Links
I will wage a small amount that we all get reported from someone for something that no one specifically actually mentioned and we never used a multitude of commas to make the indication that the above mentioned might actually happen at some late stage of the thing we would call night.

Please find the above to be a random squeak of a concerned ferret stuck in a cage ;)

Sponsored Links
I will wage a small amount that we all get reported from someone for something that no one specifically actually mentioned and we never used a multitude of commas to make the indication that the above mentioned might actually happen at some late stage of the thing we would call night.

Please find the above to be a random squeak of a concerned ferret stuck in a cage ;)
All, I have, to, say, is ,,,,,,,,,,, and ,,. So,,,,,,,,,,, there,,,,,!,

Would this be the same person that cries Wolf everytime that someone dare say a word against him, but still posts abusive retorts? The same person that reports people faster than Bluebird? I write this as a Ferret stuck in a drainpipe.
Sorry mods, going back on subject soon :D

@Micky - sorry for playing around with your thread (idle boredom last night :oops: ), but if you could read the first few replies on page 1 and clarify what the main focus of your your argument is, I'd appreciate it since there did seem to be some perceived ambiguity :confused:

@Micky - sorry for playing around with your thread (idle boredom last night :oops: ), but if you could read the first few replies on page 1 and clarify what the main focus of your your argument is, I'd appreciate it since there did seem to be some perceived ambiguity :confused:

In view of some of your idiotic posts; I'll attempt to clarify..

There is no free to air football premiership shown on TV, unless you subscribe to Sky.

If you are abroad, there is free to air premiership shown.

If you get a decoder from abroad, then free to air premiership is allowed, as a recent court case showed.

So, why is the general public being held to ransom, from being banned from watching what happens in their country, unless they invest in foreign technology to receive it from an Australian oliarch?

Therefore, UK people are denied a service, unless they are charged vast amounts of money to an individual, when, due to the court case, anyone can buy a decoder, and receive that same service for free.

Is this not a rip off? Illegal practice, improper, nasty tactics? Your posts seem to suggest that this is a proper way to act? Or that you don't understand the concept.

The concept I don't understand is why this is free to view (or a lot cheaper) in other countries. Not being particularly interested in sport, I admit that I don't find the lack of it in violation of any "rights".

I again apologise for any idiotic posting that may have caused offence or inconvenience :oops: :cry:

The concept I don't understand is why this is free to view (or a lot cheaper) in other countries. Not being particularly interested in sport, I admit that I don't find the lack of it in violation of any "rights".

I again apologise for any idiotic posting that may have caused offence or inconvenience :oops: :cry:

I'm sorry that you don't understand the freedom of speech, or rights...and the blocking of media ie a communist state..if you are unaware of that, and like a communist state to control what is available, go back to Russia maybe?

I'm sorry that you don't understand the freedom of speech, or rights...and the blocking of media ie a communist state..if you are unaware of that, and like a communist state to control what is available, go back to Russia maybe?
The guy asked a sensible question, but you answered with your normal vitriol. You really have no concept of anything to do with real life. I would like to call you a moron, but you haven't risen that far yet.

The guy asked a sensible question, but you answered with your normal vitriol. You really have no concept of anything to do with real life. I would like to call you a moron, but you haven't risen that far yet.

More abuse...try posting anything sensible? Is that too hard?

There is no free to air football premiership shown on TV, unless you subscribe to Sky.

Not strictly true, there is match of the day showing highlights from the premiership,but judging by the crap shown its a good job all the match's aren't available.

Sponsored Links
Back