Big Brother

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
1. The TV programme Big Brother is absolutely awful. Apart from being extremely tedious in itself, it is full of needy, wannabe nobodies. The programme seems to be written by TV luvvy-dahlings who dream up increasingly bizarre scenarios in a desperate attempt to create headlines in comic-tabloid newpapers only read by people who are too stupid to enjoy intelligent, intellectual journalism. It is watched by people who are nobodies themselves, and people who are quidnuncs because their own lives are so boring.

2. The programme is bad enough in itself. What is worse is that the slightly-more-interesting characters get voted off, creating a duller and duller and even more tedious programme as the weeks go on and on and on and on. The slightly-more-interesting ones get voted off because the people who watch it like dull and safe people. They like mediocrity. Just like themselves.

Sponsored Links
now you either watch it and slag it at the same time or you cant have an opinion on it if you dont watch it.the first series was superb, nasty nick on the monkey bars was classic reality tv, none of them realised how big it would be and i dont think the public did. i agree The programme seems to be written by TV luvvy-dahlings who dream up increasingly bizarre scenarios in a desperate attempt to create headlines, and the contestants are aware its a chance of instant fame or in most cases being a sad bastard.

I watch maybe one to five minutes of it at a time before I become dismayed at the state of television.

I watched a bit of the first one, less of the second.

And I can't help be aware of it seen as that it gets blanket coverage in all media.

Sponsored Links
it usually starts **** then gets better even more cringe worthy but its very addictive.

Back