big brother "fake"

Sponsored Links
Well ok I was jesting :D I don't know of this girl but I really don't like bullying and this is in the grown up world not the school playground. not a good example for kids.

Sponsored Links
Richardp you are wrong I've been watching bb and I don't feel sorry for her at all, she's a tart/slapper etc. and then gets called down to earth, someone who says what she thinks, talks about sex like all women do it's 2006 not 2005

Softus said:
Richardp you are wrong I've been watching bb and I don't feel sorry for her at all, she's a tart/slapper etc. and then gets called down to earth, someone who says what she thinks, talks about sex like all women do it's 2006 not 2005
No sorry Softus mate, I can't be wrong It wasnt a question but a statement
I really don't like bullying
but if you think she's a tart/slapper that's your privilege funny thing tho, when Barrymore went in he got rapturous applause yet the women that shagged the england manager got booed ? now like I said I don't know what this girl did to make people upset but I would'nt mind betting that if a bloke did it he'd be a good old boy :LOL:

markie, I can see why you'd think that, but no it wasn't; just a moment of madness when I thought I'd be playful - so many opinions flying around I thought it would easily get lost 'in the noise' :eek:

Richardp said:
I know none of you are watching this but:-

although I agree with johnny_t about Jodie Marsh I'm feeling sorry for her, she was bullied no two ways fully bullied just for putting lipstick on the top of her top lip, why does she do that??

Cos she is a no mark attention seeking poser maybe?

She is famous for what?...shes a shallow nobody.

And Michael Barrymore has been warned not to throw any of his used fags in the swimming pool... :rolleyes:

Zampa said:
Richardp said:
I know none of you are watching this but:-

although I agree with johnny_t about Jodie Marsh I'm feeling sorry for her, she was bullied no two ways fully bullied just for putting lipstick on the top of her top lip, why does she do that??

Cos she is a no mark attention seeking poser maybe?

She is famous for what?...shes a shallow nobody.

And Michael Barrymore has been warned not to throw any of his used fags in the swimming pool... :rolleyes:

they're all desperate and has anyone from these reality shows managed to claw their way back into the limelight for any length of time?

Softus said:
markie, I can see why you'd think that, but no it wasn't; just a moment of madness when I thought I'd be playful - so many opinions flying around I thought it would easily get lost 'in the noise' :eek:
sorry did miss a trick? :LOL: :LOL:

Richardp said:
Well ok I was jesting :D I don't know of this girl but I really don't like bullying and this is in the grown up world not the school playground. not a good example for kids.

Bullying can happen in the adult world too.

notb665 said:
Richardp said:

Bullying can happen in the adult world too.
:eek:
oh!
well thats ok then :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back