big brother "fake"

Moz said:
Big Bruv an the likes are all rubbish ,

I watched a good prog on the National Geographic Channel/SKy the other Night
It was about these Canadian Oil firms who get Petrol from the tar sand
more here
http://www.gasandoil.com/goc/news/ntn33230.htm

an it showed step by step how this was done a great engineering feat ...

It's long been known that the oil sands of Aberta exist - but it just aint cheap - and our world is built upon the premise that there will be cheap oil forever.

There won't be. Oil is on the way out - and that's a fact.

joe

Sponsored Links
nstreet said:
I'd rather stick red hot needles in my eyes whilst being hung from my scrotem by a piece of rusty barbed wire
It's a close-run thing, not an easy decision I grant you, but on balance, given the choice of the two options...

chantelle.jpg
chantelle02big.jpg

I'd probably go for the TV.

Actually they are running at profits after spending 100s of millions building this plant ..it took 2 yrs to recoup the build costs an the plant runs 24/7 ..
they are selling a barrel at 15$ an are a major competitor to OPEC

Moz said:
Big Bruv an the likes are all rubbish ,

I watched a good prog on the National Geographic Channel/SKy the other Night
It was about these Canadian Oil firms who get Petrol from the tar sand
more here
http://www.gasandoil.com/goc/news/ntn33230.htm

an it showed step by step how this was done a great engineering feat ...

i think it might the same program i watched, wasnt there a problem with the machinery (the biggest you will ever see) in the winter breaking down and they were working with one machine but theyve got 4, three that are constantly breaking down due to the weather conditions were loosing i cant remember how many 1000s of barrels a day, good program.

Sponsored Links
jbonding

nah that is another good prog , about working in minus 50 snow conditions ..where they need blowtorches on the truck engines to stop them freezing up

this was about the biggest dumper trucks in the world ferrying this crude oil/sand mix too the plant an then being washed in hot water !!!!LOL

an then the crude amazingly floats to the top to be sent too the refineries
Fascinating show ..

I thought this thread was about B B, and not how to separate oil from sand. Anyway what's all this about Miss everso large breasts being on suicide watch, shame she can't be joined by the rest of them and that t**t of a presenter should be first in the queue.

If its a choice between the dumb thick as Pig Sh*ts in the BB house an a discussion on sand/oil .............................................

give me sand/oil far more interesting ..lol

ok heres my lil thought on BB
I would be mighty Upset if my MP was sat in there ...even Gorgeous George

Moz said:

Yes but think of how many more consituents would get to know who their MP actually was :p . Oops I'm making the assumption that they are actually sad enough to watch the krap.

crafty1289 said:
(disclaimer: i only know OF these irritating people due to my mum watching this and me passing thru the living room while she was watching it) . . . .
You have remarkable observation skills and a photographic memory , you should have no trouble getting a job as a detective :LOL: ;)

I normally like BB in all its forms, but unfortunately, the sheer scale with which I cannot stand Jodie Marsh means I can't watch it until she is thrown out on her cellulitey orange arse. Hopefully soon.....

However...

Moz said:
ok heres my lil thought on BB

Normally I would agree, but in this case, I think Gorgeous George was voted in to make a particular point and to be honest, he can probably get it across to more people from where he is at the moment.........

I know none of you are watching this but:-

although I agree with johnny_t about Jodie Marsh I'm feeling sorry for her, she was bullied no two ways fully bullied just for putting lipstick on the top of her top lip, why does she do that??

Richardp you are wrong i'v been watching bb :LOL: and i feel sorry for her as well, she's down to earth says what she thinks, talks about sex like all women do, then gets called a tart/slapper etc. it's 2006 not 1946 :(

markie said:
Richardp you are wrong i'v been watching bb :LOL: and i feel sorry for her as well, she's down to earth says what she thinks, talks about sex like all women do, then gets called a tart/slapper etc. it's 2006 not 1946 :(

so I'm right then ? what do you mean?

Didn't Jodie Marsh try to kick start her career by taking part in that other 'has been celeb' krap series 'I'm a celebrity'? Now she's in CBB, Give up Jodie, the public obviously don't like you.

As for being bullied, *******s, shes free to leave anytime she wants and if she engaged her brain occasionally the situations wouldn't arise. But that would be deviating from the script wouldn't it ;)

What bugs me most about BB is that because I am not a disciple, when certain names come up in the media or in conversation eg.
Jodie Marsh
, unless it is explained I wonder who these people are and should I know the name.

Sponsored Links
Back