big brother "fake"

OK - I feel a teensy bit guilty about what I wrote before after she came out crying, but only a teensy bit. Yes, bullying is wrong, but I would firstly question whether Jodie has been bullied, or just roundly disagreed with. Granted, Barrymore was acting a bit of a **** towards her the other night, but generally, people have just calmly explained why they disagree with her.

Secondly, I'd be a bit wary of this whole 'Jodie as Victim' stance - She has managed to keep herself in the public eye, largely by inventing feuds with people like Abi Titmuss and Jordan, and then going into the magazines to dismiss them as 'porkers' or 'talentless slags' so she has possibly just found the downside of living by the sword. Only difference here is that she's found herself face to face with people, not just slagging them off to the press.

Personally speaking though, I still don't like what I've seen of her.

Sponsored Links
What ever people call her she's made a lot of money for doing nothing, so she can't be that dumb. i would'nt mind partying all the time and slagging a few clebs off, if i was going to make that kind fo dosh :LOL:

markie said:
What ever people call her she's made a lot of money for doing nothing, so she can't be that dumb. i would'nt mind partying all the time and slagging a few clebs off, if i was going to make that kind fo dosh :LOL:
I'm sure Max Clifford is hiding somewhere in the wings

Sponsored Links
Back