Big brother is watching

So the collapse of an emergency contingency plan, which would lockdown our drills in security integration of the building escape plan.

Would be a trigger event?

I've always wondered how they get through so much data and often wonder if quantum computer technology is further forward than we are led to believe..

In a word it IS.

Sponsored Links
Wow and there is me out there fitting and maintaining large CCTV systems and I never knew.

Can track my sons where ever they are to within 25 mtrs, and I never knew.

Set up lone worker systems so you can pinpoint people, and I never knew.

Can tell the speed, acceleration and de-acceleration of vehicles in the firm, and I never knew.

Where did I say this was not possible or known?

My point was why cannot it be used correctly, and catch these crims?
Seems too many are watched when its a few that need concentrating on.

My post was directed at all who read not just yourself. I suppose the human rights act has something to do with it.

Whats the biggest most powerful PC you have built?

10 TB of HD, SSD SATA RAID RAM.........as much as you can squeeze in? Multiple PSU`s
Overclocked it? Liquid cooled?

So if we can do those little ones :D

What do they do ??????????????????????????

Sponsored Links
Even more big brother .
Facial recognition cameras and systems that can scan ....36,000,000 faces a second

My younger sis works at a big government building in Cheltenham AKA the Doughnut She can't tell me what she does though. All she can say is that she does "Filing". Yeah right. Last time I did some filing was in metalwork class at school. ;) ;)

Well , that's me on the security hit list now, for even mentioning that. ;) ;)

Edit, just realised, this forum is fondly called DIY Donuts, on another forum,,, Wonder if that's just a coincidence (or is this forum run from Cheltenham??????? ) Hmmmmmmmmmm

Know a woman who is very high in intelligence community and its a standing joke with us how up untill midnight she is reasonably stable on drink but its like she has an in built clock that turns her into a half wit as the clock strikes 12 and will tell you stuff she shouldn`t.
Makes us wonder who vets these people as she is far from mentally stable to have national security job

10 TB of HD, SSD SATA RAID RAM.........as much as you can squeeze in? Multiple PSU`s

Quantum computers are not that simple.

I never said they were, it was an example of how things filter down.
How many were using 1TB hard drives even 5 yrs ago?
SSD`s were £1 a gig not too long ago.

My sons gaming machine can boot windows in 5 seconds.

I never said they were, it was an example of how things filter down.
How many were using 1TB hard drives even 5 yrs ago?
SSD`s were £1 a gig not too long ago.

My sons gaming machine can boot windows in 5 seconds.

They haven't even reached 10 qubits as yet and 100 is the benchmark for competitiveness. Even pc technology had it's slow moments but once they broke the gig barrier it went off at lightning speed.

If you remember the time when AMD and intel went at it pcs were very unstable at the time. Closer to 1000 they got the worse it become. It was because silicon degrades at a 1000 MHz. Coppermine sorted this out and on and on and on.

Getting close though they reckon by 2020/50 it will be out there. It will be able to decrypt encrypted data in a blink of an eye!! You will have a situation the same with DNA where the law will be opening encrypted files of crims and locking them up :LOL:

Agreed the better the conductors and stability its woooooooooooosh time.

You used a all SSD laptop? Runs longer than a kindle :D

Agreed the better the conductors and stability its woooooooooooosh time.

You used a all SSD laptop? Runs longer than a kindle :D

Don't use SSD because it's limited with the amount of data that can be written on it and the lifespan is short at the moment. I do all my "business" on Macs.

The one I use on this forum is a dinosaur at 3000MHz and SAT Raid configuration. We have a huge server though, just got it back intact.

Don't use SSD because it's limited with the amount of data that can be written on it and the lifespan is short at the moment.
Not so with the current generation...

If you were to wipe/re-write every cell every day it would be about 6 years before cells began to fail.

And as it's the 'write' that fails not the 'read', if it does 'crash' you can still read everything on the drive!

As for size, just use it as a system drive with a conventional HD for data.

Don't use SSD because it's limited with the amount of data that can be written on it and the lifespan is short at the moment.
Not so with the current generation...

If you were to wipe/re-write every cell every day it would be about 6 years before cells began to fail.

And as it's the 'write' that fails not the 'read', if it does 'crash' you can still read everything on the drive!

As for size, just use it as a system drive with a conventional HD for data.

I'll wait for it to catch up. You also have problem when you encrypt the whole drive.

Sponsored Links
Back