Bigot

You said previously that "she should not have been allowed to talk to Gordon Brown" didn't you. That she should not have been given the opportunity to speak to him, you said that, didn't you. So, who's the liar.

That doesn't mean she isn't allowed to SAY what she wants, but that the people organising Gordon's day shouldn't have let her say it to HIM.

Again, freedom of speech is when you are trying to silence someone. I do not advocate that, I am saying that Gordon was right that she was 'a distaster' and shouldn't have been let near him.....more freedom of movement than freedom of speech

But you're all for freedom of movement too.(when it suits)

Sponsored Links
Being against free speech is when you prevent someone from saying something, not when you disagree with what they have said.
....infact by saying that you don't think Gordon should be ALLOWED TO SPEAK his mind, you are advocating somethign against freedom of speech.

Who was that pensioner chucked out of the Labour Party Conference not so long ago??? Hmm I seem to remember him wanting to say something!! Ohh the Labour bod's didn't want it said did they.
Yep , certainly seem to have double standards does the Labour Party. ;) ;)

It was a setup by david cameron and his posh mate, she used to be the cook at eaton and a staunch fascist tory bigot. :LOL:

[and shouldn't have been let near him.....more freedom of movement than freedom of speech

That was a joke you prat,the 'freedom of movement' refers to being able to move between countries, i was pointing out the fact that I wasn't saying she should be silenced, only that when she was spouting her crap, she should have been kept away from the PM

Sponsored Links
Cameron promised us a referendum on the Lisbon Treaty if the tories got into power but then amended the statement to say only if it hadn't been ratified by the time they got in knowing full well it would be ratified by the time a general election was called.

The Tory party used to be split down the middle,pro EU and against.The pros have all gone quiet now because ...well I'm not sure why so the only party out there representing those of us who are against the Uk's membership is UKIP
We don't need the EU's permission to withdraw.Why would we ? What they going to do,fine us lol

Actually UKIP don't go far enough for me,their manifesto promises a referendum on withdrawal than an automatic withdrawal

Back to Mrs Duffy,I still don't see how her question renders her a bigot but I do see how Brown's reply renders him one !

[and shouldn't have been let near him.....more freedom of movement than freedom of speech

That was a joke you prat,the 'freedom of movement' refers to being able to move between countries, i was pointing out the fact that I wasn't saying she should be silenced, only that when she was spouting her crap, she should have been kept away from the PM

Seem to remember you calling me an abusive thug too.

Back