Bit of brotherly advice anyone?

Get tattoed and practice the "100 yard stare"...worked for me :eek: ;)

Sponsored Links
I was taught by this big RAF provost marshal that 'directed aggression' is the key in situations like these. If you think you're jumpy when full if adrenaline, then so's the other bloke. His/her fight/flight mechanism is also looking at the situation and saying: 'right, now is he likely to go down like a wet fart or batter seven shades of ****e out of me?'

If your cornered, make like a cat. make yourself as big as you can and just bellow like a nutter at them. Don't wait for them to come to you, standing there like it's some playground fisticuffs, saying: 'c'mon then pussy etc..'. Get right up to them in their personal space and make them shrink back.

As I was shown, 99% of the time its all bluff and no trousers. If your as big as you say you are (you do remind me of me, btw!) then you won't have too much use for any of the 'professional pudgelists' advice here!! :LOL:

Just do be prepared to run like buggery if you happen upon Mr 1% who wont back down and has a bloody great knife in his pocket!! :(

Throw your hands out to sides like a wrestler, while they are watching your hands, kick them hard in the balls, then run like hell. Works for me!

Sponsored Links
Hi guys,I remember a good mate,who was small built but a bloody good boxer,he could punch was like being kick like a horse,telling me when he was in a que at the local fish shop.Some local teenagers,worst for the booze,started to become rowdy and swearing.As there were some elderly women in the shop,my mate asked them politely if they could stop swearing.
"What the f*** are you going to do about it.You going to stop as you c***."
"Hold on."My mate said "
He got his mobil phone out.
"Look the f***** is going to phone the old bill."
"You're going to need an ambulance to treat your broken nose.
"I an't got a broken nose."
My mate called an ambulance while the yobs looked confussed.Then he punched the yob so hard that it knocked him across the fish shop and yes his nose was spatterd across his face.This brave lad laid there blood pouring from his nose crying his eyes out.
He asked the other lads if they to wanted an ambulance.Of course they did'nt and were very quite.My mate walked out and from this day on the local kids don't mess with him.
He was questioned by the police but the fish shop owners said that the yob attact my mate and it was self defence.So has a boxer he got a warning but thats all.

Rommy

I was with a friend in a church youth club when some agressive mini thugs barged in. My friend faced up to them if a karate stance at which point the thugs started laughing. He nonchelantly chopped through the back of a chair and walked towards them. They left, running. We then took my friend to hospital to have the broken bone(s) in his hand fixed up.

Sorry to hear your mate broke his hand.At least it frighten off the yobs.

cannot belive no-one posted this ..

"Im a Lover ,Not a Fighter ! " ;)

regarding self defense....hmmm

Learnt that from 5 upwards from my *awful * mother ...:(

Sponsored Links
Back