black bird

Poor blighter is still on his/her own though Mum/Dad pop in now and then to give him/her a titbit.

Just wondering, what will happen to the other two tonight? Will they get back to the nest or is that it now? Will they sleep somewhere else?

Sponsored Links
img3050k.jpg

took this this morning,this was the first one out, they are still around the garden and the parents running round feeding them.

Sponsored Links
is that an abandoned infertile egg I see in the nest?

Hmmmm, I think you're gonna have to move that Cam to view over your garden now then Richard! :D

Perhaps you've started something... Garden Cam! Forum Users Gardens, Yards, Window Boxes etc in all their glory?

Hmmmm, I think you're gonna have to move that Cam to view over your garden now then Richard! :D

Perhaps you've started something... Garden Cam! Forum Users Gardens, Yards, Window Boxes etc in all their glory?

DIY...Bedroom cam?.................... :oops: :oops:

Just back on topic, although I'm totally with you.:cool:

Richard, that wasn't Mum It was DAD :eek:

BTW why don't you send any dvd montage you may have to Springwatch. It's day 2 today out of 3 weeks. You may even be able to promote this site if you so desire.

Thought the e was missing on post above, thats why I said whose

BTW why don't you send any dvd montage you may have to Springwatch. It's day 2 today out of 3 weeks. You may even be able to promote this site if you so desire.
Just as an 'add-on' to Richard's thread and a side note to Steve's post above, the BBC Springwatch webcams have some great Bird Nest webcams (no silly jokes please boys! :p ). The following link includes a Chaffinch, Robin, Reed Bunting and a Willow Warbler nest. You can watch all four at once.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/springwatch/webcams/#1

PS, Hope you don't mind me posting that link Richard. I don't want to take anything away from your thread which, in my opinion, is simply brilliant.

PPS, With reference to trazor's suggestion of 'DIY Bedroom Cam' and Shy's suggested 'Sarah Cam', I'm afraid I don't have links to either of those yet but you can live in hope! ;)

Sponsored Links
Back