Black Lives Matter Protests Today in UK

Status
Not open for further replies.
The media and the Left have turned George Floyd into a martyr, but who was he?

1998: 10 months in prison for Armed Robbery.
2002: 8 months in prison for cocaine.
2004: 10 months in prison for cocaine.
2005: 10 months in prison for cocaine.
2007: 5 years in prison for Armed Robbery of a pregnant woman in her home.

And these offences are what he was convicted for. What else had he got away with??

When he was killed, he was high on meths, getting ready to drive a car, and possibly kill someone in the process.
Instead of blaming the victim for being murdered, tell us what you think should happen to the murderers.
What about all the police that have been absolved of blame for all the other BAME deaths in custody?
What do you think will stop it happening again?
How do you think we could reduce or eradicate racism?

Sponsored Links
Instead of blaming the victim for being murdered, tell us what you think should happen to the murderers.
What about all the police that have been absolved of blame for all the other BAME deaths in custody?
What do you think will stop it happening again?

perhaps Darrington approves of US police kneeing someone in the neck until they die.

Sponsored Links
oh look, its no surprise the RWR would bring up Lee Rigby.

I wonder what Lee Rigby's family think of using Lee for political point scoring:

stream_img.jpg

Indeed despite what happened the white parents insist on keeping this to what it was, a tragedy which should never have happened irrespective of colour... hmm.

Then it is irrelevant to the topic under discussion.
Bobby Davro you ignored the rest of my post hmm cherry picking.

Ok let me just repeat and see your comments about BLM here on these stats. How come they don't seem to care about eachother so much? I am playing devils advocate here i am against racism but i don't like exclusivity.

Attachments

• Capture2.JPG
    Capture2.JPG
    175.1 KB · Views: 48
So who is the knuckle dragging idiot? Someone else you were debating with?
I said it makes you look like one, which I stand by. It was a stupid comment and you could do better.

No chance,, Lee Rigby's death proved that.

What's happening now is the same as happened after the police killed the violent criminal Mark Duggan. Shoplifting riots, arson and the loony left telling us what a lovely, promising young man Mark really was.

A few years ago a white scumbag was shot and killed by the police, no rioting followed:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Anthony_Grainger#:~:text=Anthony

Anthony Grainger was a bad man killed by a good man, Lee Rigby was a good man killed by bad men, but both were both white so no riots followed.

I said it makes you look like one, which I stand by. It was a stupid comment and you could do better.

So, an insult then. I might disagree with some of your views, but unlike you I don't find it necessary to use such disgusting terms.

So, an insult then. I might disagree with some of your views, but unlike you I don't find it necessary to use such disgusting terms.
It's much more pleasant to think the person telling you that you're posting racist nonsense is doing it because they've a nasty person who wants you to be sad. Rather than looking at what you typed and considering if they were right. You're latched onto the perceived insult and ignoring that what you said was racist twaddle.

No you dont understand it doesnt matter about colour. No girl should be harmed and I would go out of my way to protect any vulnerable girl no matter her race/colour.

Silly girl!
So you didn't actually address anything in my post, though you did highlight it? How odd.

And I agree, nobody should be harmed, end of.

... your comments about BLM here on these stats. ...
Other crimes have no relevance on the topic under discussion.
The topic is about George Floyd, and others BAME people, being killed by the police. It's about the brutality of the police. It's about racism fueling such BAME deaths in police custody.
It's about people, in their thousands, around the world, protesting about such treatment towards BAME community.
Now please explain how other crimes are remotely relevant to this discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back