Black Lives Matter Protests Today in UK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lloyd George had many faults but I'm not sure he had criminal convictions. Happy to be corrected if you have evidence.

He was a bit of a lad though, by all accounts!

Sponsored Links
Another person who doesn't understand.

Were these children raped BECAUSE purely they were white? Or were they raped because they were easy to control (a kiddy rapist fav kind) because society had let them down and they were pretty much left to be vulnerable?

I think this is so much more than simply a racist crime.

I do not think it's a fair comparison - and it's nothing to do with which is more important, silly boy.
No you dont understand it doesnt matter about colour. No girl should be harmed and I would go out of my way to protect any vulnerable girl no matter her race/colour.

Silly girl!

Regardless of any convictions that George Floyd had, they were 13 years ago.
The police officer was employed despite having seven criminal convictions.

Sponsored Links
I’m not denying there’s a problem at all. There is a problem. There is a big racism issue in Newham where I used to live and still work. Park on a yellow line and within 10 minutes max, one of the many parking wardens that patrol the streets on scooters will be along and you’ll get a ticket. 20 minutes after that it’ll be towed. £250 to get it back from the pound. Quite rightly. However, go down any street that has a mosque in it on Friday afternoons and you’ll see one car parked wholly on the pavement, one car parked on double yellows and another car double parked on the double yellow. They never get tickets. May be a coincidence but I’ve never seen a white parking control officer either. Would you call that racism or positive discrimination?

Mottie this happens every Friday too in the occupied towns of Lancashire and Yorkshire. I've even known them to double park, to the extent that traffic cannot pass. Traffic wardens and police do nothing, therefore nothing is brought to court, therefore nothing is published, therefore the wider country never gets to know about it. The reason that traffic wardens / police do not act is simple. Law enforcement officers the world over go for the easiest convictions; the path of least resistance. To secure a conviction against a car illegally parked outside a mosque would be near-impossible. The poor traffic warden would immediately be surrounded by an angry mob. If that didn't happen, and a ticket was served, there would be no consequences because the car and its owner will most likely be illegal in the first place, and therefore untraceable.

Let me see if I understand you correctly, Mottie.
BAME people have been enslaved, tortured, kept in captivity, murdered, beaten, spat upon, chased, denied access to housing, services, jobs, etc, incarcerated, lynched, executed,, for hundreds of years.

Is any of that Mottie's fault or his responsibility?

The media and the Left have turned George Floyd into a martyr, but who was he?

1998: 10 months in prison for Armed Robbery.
2002: 8 months in prison for cocaine.
2004: 10 months in prison for cocaine.
2005: 10 months in prison for cocaine.
2007: 5 years in prison for Armed Robbery of a pregnant woman in her home.

And these offences are what he was convicted for. What else had he got away with??

When he was killed, he was high on meths, getting ready to drive a car, and possibly kill someone in the process.

Last edited:
If George Floyd had been a white man killed in similar circumstances, would we have had all this Hullabaloo.

Leave it wherever you like. I suggest you consider what you've actually typed out, because it is racism and it does make you look like a knuckle dragging idiot.

That's a pretty typical type of response here. When certain posters run out of a reasoned argument, they use insults. I hadn't really pegged you as one of those but in the face of the evidence, happy to admit I got you wrong.

That's a pretty typical type of response here. When certain posters run out of a reasoned argument, they use insults. I hadn't really pegged you as one of those but in the face of the evidence, happy to admit I got you wrong.
I haven't called you names, I've pointed out that what you've said is racist.

Well, we've listened all week to demands for the reasons for the apparent higher mortality rates in the BAME community. A lot can be explained by what we saw on London's streets yesterday.
Exactly but if you point out the behaviour out comes the R card. No thought we might actually be wanting to help keep the R number down for everyone that's inclusive of everyone.
Last week everyone and their kitchen sink descended onto Durdle Door, absolute disgraceful behaviour including the idiots who nearly died jumping off the rocks, id ban the lot of them. Nothing to do with race it was to do with people acting in an irresponsible way.

No chance,, Lee Rigby's death proved that.
oh look, its no surprise the RWR would bring up Lee Rigby.

I wonder what Lee Rigby's family think of using Lee for political point scoring:

stream_img.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back