Black Lives Matter Protests Today in UK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
One of my satellite centres is run by an ex triathlete and boxer. He's no mug and you seriously wouldn’t want to tangle with him but he told me stories of his young years in an orphanage run by Catholic sisters and he said they were absolutely ****ing vicious.
Those orphanages are run by the Sisters of Mercy, they must have had a sick smile on their faces when they came up with that name.

Sponsored Links
Deflection. What 'facts' are you referring to? You just CANT show me any examples of white grooming gangs so you attempt to change the subject. Away with you, you Asian grooming gang apologist.
Oh dear, old man...

Show me where I have been an 'Asian grooming gang apologist'...

Go on, put up or shut up!

You on the other hand don't seem to accept that the cover ups by state organisations and religious bodies over child abuse are akin to gang mentality.

Does that make you an apologist for systematic state and church child abuse?

Or could it be that the different skin colours of the relevant perpetrators are 'clouding your judgement'?

Oh dear, old man...

Show me where I have been an 'Asian grooming gang apologist'...

Go on, put up or shut up!

You on the other hand don't seem to accept that the cover ups by state organisations and religious bodies over child abuse are akin to gang mentality.

Does that make you an apologist for systematic state and church child abuse?

Or could it be that the different skin colours of the relevant perpetrators are 'clouding your judgement'?
Go on, off to work. That care home won’t run itself.

I suppose you can't really call the Catholic Church, a gang.
Nor can you call various childrens homes gangs.

If Mottie refuses to see the blatantly obvious when it's pointed out to him, there's no hope for him. He'll never get it.
View attachment 195067
Is sexual abuse less serious if it is carried out by a lone Paedophile rather than a group of Paedophiles.
I doubt the victims would make a distinction.

Hey, another Asian grooming gang apologist. Just like ellal. Hmmm.
Sexual abuse is not motivated by racism. It's motivated by sexual desire.
You can't excuse one crime because another unrelated crime occurs. They are both crimes, and should both be punishable.
Unfortunately, due to racism, the sort of crime that this discussion is about, continues to occur, and the perpetrators continue to get away with it, because of racism, institutionalised, entrenched and systemic racism.
You cannot say that about the sexual abuse crimes that you are mentioning.
You can say that about the sort of sexual abuse perpetrated by churches, childrens homes, etc, because they are covered up and denied by authorities, the very authorities who are supposed to be looking after our welfare.

Throwing around ludicrous allegations and insults demonstrates the flimsiness of your argument.

You on the other hand don't seem to accept that the cover ups by state organisations and religious bodies over child abuse
Mottie refuses to acknowledge the sexual abuse perpetrated by the Catholic Church, childrens homes etc.
And he has the audacity to accuse others of being apologists.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back