Black Lives Matter Protests Today in UK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you blaming the parents and the Grandparents... .... There's some food to think about....
I guess it must be hard for some to think about the fact that the older generations have left the young to pick up the pieces of economic failure whilst also deciding to limit the life choices of the coming generations that they have themselves enjoyed...

Karma can sometimes be a b*tch! ;)

Sponsored Links
Fair point but try as I might, I can’t find any examples of organised white grooming gangs that controlled vulnerable children of any race. Try Googling 'U.K. grooming gangs' and look at the images. I can’t see any white gangs.
Saville and Yewtree are probably a depressing place to start. Better funded and connected but not materially different imo.

I guess it must be hard for some to think about the fact that the older generations have left the young to pick up the pieces of economic failure whilst also deciding to limit the life choices of the coming generations that they have themselves enjoyed...

Karma can sometimes be a b*tch! ;)

I don't understand why your blaming the Bame grandparents!!!

Saville and Yewtree are probably a depressing place to start. Better funded and connected but not materially different imo.
Nice try but not an organised grooming gang preying on vulnerable children.

I think we can assume there are no white grooming gangs anywhere near on par with the Asian gangs that have been caught SO FAR.

Sponsored Links
You’re talking *******s. Can you show me the organised gang that carried out the abuse?
I realise that you hate it when your prejudices are exposed and you won't accept the facts...

So calm down and take a chill pill, old man :)

Nice try but not a grooming gang preying on vulnerable children.
The latter, it definitely was Savilles MO to go after vulnerable children. Gang, maybe maybe not, I haven't read into it in that much depth and don't particularly want to.

The latter, it definitely was Savilles MO to go after vulnerable children. Gang, maybe maybe not, I haven't read into it in that much depth and don't particularly want to.
Pointless putting it up then if you know **** all about it. You’re just clutching at straws.

I realise that you hate it when your prejudices are exposed and you won't accept the facts...

So calm down and take a chill pill, old man :)
Deflection. What 'facts' are you referring to? You just CANT show me any examples of white grooming gangs so you attempt to change the subject. Away with you, you Asian grooming gang apologist.

The odd priest maybe or a couple of rouge workers but not organised gangs. Got any examples in comparable terms to the Asian grooming gangs?
There are some really 'odd' priests in the Catholic church, trust me.

One of my satellite centres is run by an ex triathlete and boxer. He's no mug and you seriously wouldn’t want to tangle with him but he told me stories of his young years in an orphanage run by Catholic sisters and he said they were absolutely ****ing vicious.

Deflection. What 'facts' are you referring to? You just CANT show me any examples of white grooming gangs so you attempt to change the subject. Away with you, you Asian grooming gang apologist.
I suppose you can't really call the Catholic Church, a gang.
Nor can you call various childrens homes gangs.

If Mottie refuses to see the blatantly obvious when it's pointed out to him, there's no hope for him. He'll never get it.
upload_2020-6-7_20-43-33.png

That reminds me of a story I heard. A man was driving along the road in Ireland and he saw a small child sitting at the side of the road crying. He stopped and asked him what the problem was. "I lost my ma and my pa this morning and I have no other family" he said. "Would you like me to take you to a Priest" the man said. "No", he said, "I can’t think of sex at a time like this".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back