Black Lives Matter Protests Today in UK

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm certainly not sad. A bit surprised maybe. And there was no perceived insult. It was an insult. Your intention in writing it was not benign.
It is a fact that there has been a significantly greater incidence of BAME community members breaching lockdown in London and it is a fact that the BAME community have experienced greater mortality from Covid-19. I didn't create these situations and I can't help that you don't like these facts.
Well, we've listened all week to demands for the reasons for the apparent higher mortality rates in the BAME community. A lot can be explained by what we saw on London's streets yesterday.
Those two statements are quite different. One is blaming the deaths of people in the behaviour of some people with the same skin colour as them, after they'd died (if that).

The other is a superficial, skin deep, analysis of reality.

Both are wrong as mass protests happened after all these disproportionate deaths.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Were these children raped BECAUSE purely they were white? Or were they raped because they were easy to control (a kiddy rapist fav kind) because society had let them down and they were pretty much left to be vulnerable?
Fair point but try as I might, I can’t find any examples of organised white grooming gangs that controlled vulnerable children of any race. Try Googling 'U.K. grooming gangs' and look at the images. I can’t see any white gangs.

Fair point but try as I might, I can’t find any examples of organised white grooming gangs that controlled vulnerable children of any race.

Apart from the Catholic Church, you mean? And Childrens Homes?

Apart from the Catholic Church, you mean? And Childrens Homes?
The odd priest maybe or a couple of rouge workers but not organised gangs. Got any examples in comparable terms to the Asian grooming gangs?

You think the Catholic Church is disorganised? How about the Church of England?

what did you find when you googled "essex children home child abuse?"

What did you find when you googled "Archbishop Philip Wilson?"

What did you find when you googled "Bishop Peter Ball?"

"Community of the Glorious Ascension?"

What did you find when you googled "Maurice Key, bishop of Truro?"

What did you find when you googled "Jeremy Dowling"

What did you find when you googled "Peter Halliday?"

What did you find when you googled "Chichester vicars?"

What did you find when you googled "Pontifical Secrecy?"

What did you find when you googled "Rosminians?"

What did you find when you googled "Essex Police’s north Child Abuse Investigation Team?"

The odd priest maybe or a couple of rouge workers but not organised gangs. Got any examples in comparable terms to the Asian grooming gangs?
Just one example...

Link

Systematic state abuse is akin to an 'organised gang'!

Kind of like institutional racism!

You think the Catholic Church is disorganised? How about the Church of England?

what did you find when you googled "essex children home child abuse?"

What did you find when you googled "Archbishop Philip Wilson?"

What did you find when you googled "Bishop Peter Ball?"

"Community of the Glorious Ascension?"
Like I said, single or white pervs, no large organised grooming gangs. What did you find?

What did you find when you googled "Maurice Key, bishop of Truro?"

What did you find when you googled "Jeremy Dowling"

What did you find when you googled "Peter Halliday?"

What did you find when you googled "Chichester vicars?"

What did you find when you googled "Pontifical Secrecy?"

What did you find when you googled "Rosminians?"

Like I said, single or white pervs, no large organised grooming gangs. What did you find?

Just one example...

Link

Systematic state abuse is akin to an 'organised gang'!

Kind of like institutional racism!
You’re talking *******s. Can you show me the organised gang that carried out the abuse?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back