Blackpool

You will note I do not complain, apart from one recent episode where we were both in total agreement.

But a "complaint" can be deciphered in several ways, so maybe we do both complain :mrgreen:

Your comment reminded me; i was converting houses to flats for a Iranian guy when the coalition went in to free kuwait, his eyes lit up as he assured me how all the arabs were going to band together and rise as one to send the yanks running home with their tail between their legs. :confused:

Sponsored Links
Your comment reminded me; i was converting houses to flats for a Iranian guy when the coalition went in to free kuwait, his eyes lit up as he assured me how all the arabs were going to band together and rise as one to send the yanks running home with their tail between their legs. :confused:

;) Joe and moi will probably always disagree on most subjects. Which is what this place is all about, however we will occasionally agree.

What we dont do is make snide remarks about each other. Especially on threads with nothing to do with the current one in discussion. Now you could call that "trust" of a sort.

back on topic please!!!!!!

Blackpool thru to the 5th round v Everton 18th Feb

and.........4th in the table....still in the play off zone...............sea sea seasiders!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....

Sponsored Links
Back