Blimey!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s very dark for you Dork. From my understanding Teresa Villiers would help the old lady if she was in need.
Question for you now. In your opinion, what would Thatcher of done?

Sponsored Links
Maybe the thick people really should have moved on by now
They could 'of' I suppose, but other thickos will take their place. It'll take another 20 years before they shuffle off for good.

The UK has their fair share of RWR's like any other nation.

The trouble is Nosey, when someone voices an OPINION, you & a few others seem to pounce on them saying they are wrong, they are lying, they are right wing, they are brainwashed, they are racist etc.
Everyone is allowed an opinion, so why don’t you want to allow views that don’t exactly match your view?

The trouble is Nosey, when someone voices an OPINION, you & a few others seem to pounce on them saying they are wrong, they are lying, they are right wing, they are brainwashed, they are racist etc.
Everyone is allowed an opinion, so why don’t you want to allow views that don’t exactly match your view?
People are allowed an opinion, but when that opinion is expressing racially motivated hatred, they can expect to be confronted about it.
When that opinion becomes excessive, troll like, persistent and perpetual promotion of racially motivated hatred and violence, then it should be dealt with.
Instagram, and other social media sites know how to do that.

Sponsored Links
Show me an example where I have pounced on another posters opinion and proffered lies - please.

People are allowed an opinion, but when that opinion is expressing racially motivated hatred, they can expect to be confronted about it.
When that opinion becomes excessive, troll like, persistent and perpetual promotion of racially motivated hatred and violence, then it should be dealt with.
Instagram, and other social media sites know how to do that.
WTF has racism got to do with this?!?!?!
You're mad.
And a racist bigot.
Shut up for once, you might get a better understanding of life.

Maybe the thick people really should have moved on by now
It’s only the delusional & mentally challenged that would keep ignoring democracy.
There is no democracy in this country.

The wealthy give money to the Tory party to get political influence.

I can't say the Labour Party are great either....but they haven't stopped to these levels

Show me an example where I have pounced on another posters opinion and proffered lies - please.

Click on your own name, a profile box will spring up, next to the word 'Messages' will be a number, click on that and your entire posting history will appear. Read on, enjoy.

What, like this one nosey?
A1C52BC2-1B9C-4111-BBD2-8844AB244755.png

There is no democracy in this country.

The wealthy give money to the Tory party to get political influence.

I can't say the Labour Party are great either....but they haven't stopped to these levels

You've seen democracy in action today.

How can you say we don’t have democracy when it sounds like you want the opposite.
You don’t want to abide by the public vote.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back