BMW and Audi Accidents

• Thread starter Deleted member 18243
  • Start date
Sponsored Links
Fantastic, the Audi driver actually thinks that a person's personality corresponds with the car they happen to drive.

A clear demonstration of the mental condition known as Audism.
As usual you don't answer questions.
As you're preaching your terrorists ideas that all Audis should be banned and all Audi drivers are bad people (see below)
I asked what car you considered to be for civilised people like you.
You're the racist who wants a ban on Audis and says that all Audi drivers are "dipsticks with a bad attitude, every single one of them"
I blame the average Audi driver for the evils and actions that are about to happen round the next corner if they don't stop shoving their stupid headlights into my boot.

Entitled dipsticks with a bad attitude, every single one of them.

Fantastic, the Audi driver actually thinks that a person's personality corresponds with the car they happen to drive.

A clear demonstration of the mental condition known as Audism.
I think is was you that was attributing car type with the personality boyo. 'Ban all Audi divers' lol.

Sponsored Links
1683781091786.jpeg

Audistic people choose to pay way over the odds for a tarted up Skoda with Audi badges because they think it projects a positive message to the world about how fantastic they wish they were.

The Audism spectrum has a fairly wide span, from the merely irritating A2 driver to the utterly unbearable Q7 owner, with varying shades of affliction between them. There's also the more recent electric variant, who suffer from similar symptoms but with greater smugness.

Most other people just buy a box on wheels that will move them around the place for a reasonable price. So for non-afflicted people their car doesn't say anything about their personality, but for Audistic people it tells the world all about their deep-rooted insecurities.

Audistic people choose to pay way over the odds for a tarted up Skoda with Audi badges because they think it projects a positive message to the world about how fantastic they wish they were.

The Audism spectrum has a fairly wide span, from the merely irritating A2 driver to the utterly unbearable Q7 owner, with varying shades of affliction between them. There's also the more recent electric variant, who suffer from similar symptoms but with greater smugness.

Most other people just buy a box on wheels that will move them around the place for a reasonable price. So for non-afflicted people their car doesn't say anything about their personality, but for Audistic people it tells the world all about their deep-rooted insecurities.
Clearly you have never driven a decent car.
So, are you going to answer the question?
What car do YOU drive?

Amazing, keep it coming.
Still avoiding the question himmy.
You're so predictable.
So if Audi and BMW are not decent cars in your books, what do YOU drive?
Third time I ask the same question but himmy doesn't answer as per his usual script.
So I answer this for him: "Well, I don't have a driving licence and never owned a car. However, once I was pushed in a taxi by a pub landlord after a heavy session and in my oblivious state, that prius looked a lot better than any other car I'd ever dreamed of"...

It's irrelevant! Obviously you can only see the world from your Audism-afflilcted brain, but for the rest of us the badge on the front of our car makes absolutely no difference to anything and doesn't reveal any personality traits.

BMW and Audi drivers are "special". Due to their reliance on their metal box for their sense of self-worth, they think that everyone else thinks the same way.

It's a personality disorder, and you keep reinforcing the stereotypes with every angry reply.
Keep on spitting venom, himmy.
Reality is that 99% of people appreciate nice things, than there's you, green with envy.
And somehow every question anyone has ever asked you here is irrelevant and you don't answer, that's why I answered for you.

their reliance on their metal box for their sense of self-worth
More safety than anything.
Our A6 Avant has lots of safety gadgetry and the Missus loves it.
I'd much rather the people I love be in a big heavy safe quality car than your tin box boyo, any day.

Sponsored Links
Back