BMW and Audi Accidents

• Thread starter Deleted member 18243
  • Start date
More safety than anything.
Our A6 Avant has lots of safety gadgetry and the Missus loves it.
I'd much rather the people I love be in a big heavy safe quality car than your tin box boyo, any day.

If you really love her get her a Q8. ;)

Sponsored Links
1683832844503.jpeg

Would not mind having one of above Or the one I opted earlier
Speeding in it would be the last thing on my mind.

Or the one below
1683833067772.jpeg

More safety than anything.
Our A6 Avant has lots of safety gadgetry and the Missus loves it.
I'd much rather the people I love be in a big heavy safe quality car than your tin box boyo, any day.
You've never heard of the phenomenom of 'risk compensation' then.

Sponsored Links
You've never heard of the phenomenom of 'risk compensation' then.
There was a whole list of safety features and their various sub headings. Never saw the one titled risk compensation, no. Had to clean the (front) sensors the other day because the small tele (by the dash clocks) was telling me that certain safety features were reduced. They just needed a quick wipe down.

The missus is pretty good at that stuff and has most of it weighed up, especially if she has been out with the youngest sprog.

Another report puts the Audi RS3 just outside the top 10 worst driven cars, but they're around half as likely to hit you as a pedestrian than a Prius.

Another report puts the Audi RS3 just outside the top 10 worst driven cars, but they're around half as likely to hit you as a pedestrian than a Prius.

Far fewer RS3s?

Prius very common as taxis, therefore more frequently in close proximity to pedestrians?

Prius as taxis, late-night economy, lots of inebriated people, wandering all over the place, including in the road?

Far fewer RS3s?

Prius very common as taxis, therefore more frequently in close proximity to pedestrians?

Prius as taxis, late-night economy, lots of inebriated people, wandering all over the place, including in the road?
They account for the count of vehicles, but not for milage or feral Uber drivers. It's not a perfect data source.

When you consider a great deal of taxis are on the road 24/ 7, that would account for their increased incidence of RTCs.

Doesn't surprise me at all.

I'm very surprised by the number of Range Rover and Landover incidents. Those things are too expensive to drive anywhere so they must be averaging three collisions per mile.

Sponsored Links
Back