BNP LEADER IN COURT WHAT A DISGRACE!!!

B

B.O.B DOLE

The leader of thr bnp is due in court after a tv documentary of insiting racial hatred can you beleive this?
Yet they are letting the others preach in the street racial hatred and stand there and do nothing.
anyway scum spelled backwards mucslims

Sponsored Links
The human rights b*llshit has caused more problems than it has solved.

An example was on tv the other night; A 14 year old youth took the police to court because he was made to return home under the curfew restrictions that can be imposed in areas where yobs hang about causing trouble. His case won and now this could be a test case and render the curfew restrictions utterly useless.

Why the hell do we keep shooting ourselves in the feet :evil:

well so he should have we have to make the laws to be fair to all

what the law did was to make all teens bear the burden of a the few that where bad

COLLECTIVE RESPONSIBILITY is not good never works but ?? and its a big but what do we do when it is the muslim community who are going to get blamed ?

COLLECTIVE RESPONSIBLITY when peoples lives are at risk will be needed as the problem is too big to go looking for certain individuals

so i say it again BAN ISLAM make britain a safer place

no offence to any peace loving muslims but it has to stop somewhere and if you cant stop your fellow muslims killing innocents then there is no place for your religion in ENGLAND

i am sure that you being peace loving will understand so please make sure the last one out of the mosky training depots turns them lights out thanks

Sponsored Links
Surely this is a matter against the TV company? It was an editorial decision to put this on the air, the BNP man is not able to force them to broadcast his views.

For instance, any of us is perfectly entitled to make a hardcore movie of ourselves with a consenting partner. But if you send that tape to "You've Been Framed" and they put it on air, you would not be charged with public indecency. The TV channel would be fined for broadcasting unsuitable material.

I probably don't agree with the views of the man in question, but I disagree with any ruling that he is responsible for his being broadcast on TV.

And that 15-year-old questionning the curfew? I thought it was thrown out of court because he hasn't actually broken the curfew and therefore can't contest it. I agree with the curfew: it is there to stop gangs of yobs roaming the streets at night.

Unfortunately it limits the mobility of good kids who might just be walking round to their friend's house to watch TV, but it also prevents them getting grief from the yobs!

Kids who spend a bit of time helping with community-spirited activities (such as talking to OAPs in the local home) are awarded a "licence" that omits them from the curfew. If they are caught trouble-making, then the licence is revoked.

BNP has good views on immigration but crap on most other topics so i cant be voting them in till they get a better grip on economics and military issues

cant they merge with labour BLNP got a ring to it

B.O.B DOLE said:
The leader of thr bnp is due in court after a tv documentary of insiting racial hatred can you beleive this?
The way the law stands unfortunately we have to give these evil racist people a fair trial, even if they don't deserve one. :eek:

Well this whole thread is pointless as the piece of pond scum did us all a favour and died..

Good ridance to bad rubbish is all I say on this.. :D

kendor said:
B.O.B DOLE said:
The way the law stands unfortunately we have to give these evil racist people a fair trial, even if they don't deserve one. :eek:

well according to you eveyone deserves a fair trial seems when it suits you can change your mind

Slogger said:
no offence to any peace loving muslims but it has to stop somewhere and if you cant stop your fellow muslims killing innocents then there is no place for your religion in ENGLAND
This is a tad worrying. From my recollection, all of these suicide bombers have black hair. Since I find myself unable to stop my fellow, black haired countrymen blowing things up, perhaps I should leave the country now :cry:

The IRA were all Christians. We didn't ban christianity when they were doing their thing did we? Yet none of us christians were able to stop their carnage. Should we have all vacated the country in shame?

TexMex said:
Slogger said:
This is a tad worrying. From my recollection, all of these suicide bombers have black hair. Since I find myself unable to stop my fellow, black haired countrymen blowing things up, perhaps I should leave the country now :cry:

The IRA were all Christians. We didn't ban christianity when they were doing their thing did we? Yet none of us christians were able to stop their carnage. Should we have all vacated the country in shame?

well thats an enlightend post isnt it ?

close all mosks now till we decide what to use them for

I have a theory.

I haven't seen one ginger person since the bombings. I think they've all gone into hiding. I think they are controlling this whole thing. Haven't you noticed how few ginger people there are about at the moment?

As they are a minority they're trying to get us all to kill each other, to do their dirty work. Then they're going to breed like ginger rats, and become the majority in this country.

Just you watch, by 2050 we'll all be ginger.

TexMex said:
[

The I.R.A. or the U.D.A. did not carry out their torrorist attacks in the name of Christianity.

Sponsored Links
Back