BNP LEADER IN COURT WHAT A DISGRACE!!!

AdamW said:
I have a theory.

I haven't seen one ginger person since the bombings. I think they've all gone into hiding. I think they are controlling this whole thing. Haven't you noticed how few ginger people there are about at the moment?

As they are a minority they're trying to get us all to kill each other, to do their dirty work. Then they're going to breed like ginger rats, and become the majority in this country.

Just you watch, by 2050 we'll all be ginger.

Yea but the thing is you cant tell if they are ginger or not because most of the blokes are bald they look like cymo therapy paitiants

Sponsored Links
rederech said:
The I.R.A. or the U.D.A. did not carry out their torrorist attacks in the name of Christianity.

However it was sectarian violence.

There were two lines that separated the loyalists and the republicans:

1) whether they regarded themselves as British or Irish
2) whether they were CofE or RC

It just so happened that these lines were exactly the same. When Eire was formed, they chose the counties where there was a catholic majority to be in the Republic, and those with a protestand majority would remain in the UK. Obviously there would have been protestants who would have preferred to become Eirean, and catholics who would have preferred to remain British.

However, with the terrorist groups, they were pretty staunchly one or the other. Agreed, the IRA didn't terrorise "in the name of papism", but you can't ignore the sectarian aspect of the violence.

AdamW said:
rederech said:
The I.R.A. or the U.D.A. did not carry out their torrorist attacks in the name of Christianity.

However it was sectarian violence.

There were two lines that separated the loyalists and the republicans:

1) whether they regarded themselves as British or Irish
2) whether they were CofE or RC

It just so happened that these lines were exactly the same. When Eire was formed, they chose the counties where there was a catholic majority to be in the Republic, and those with a protestand majority would remain in the UK. Obviously there would have been protestants who would have preferred to become Eirean, and catholics who would have preferred to remain British.

However, with the terrorist groups, they were pretty staunchly one or the other. Agreed, the IRA didn't terrorise "in the name of papism", but you can't ignore the sectarian aspect of the violence.

You are quite correct AdamW all I am saying that the I.R.A. did not
quote or make reference to their Christain beliefs in any
terrorist attacks. This was also a internal Britsh dispute.
Unlike the present situation which is International terrorism in the name of Islam effecting many countries.
As a person who has many friends in the South I noted that every decent
sized town has a Protestant church which ordinary people did attend apparently unhindered during the troubles.
I know that the ordinary people of Ireland both south and north just
want to get on with their every day lives without the fear of terrorism.
I believe a suitable statement is going to be made by the I.R.A. in the near future condemning all terrorism and that democracy is the way
forward.
Thank goodness.

Hell yes!

I have heard that they have found it harder since the US made fundraising for terrorism illegal, hence the bank robbery, but I'm not sure they will ever totally stop.

After all, the only way they will disband fully is if Northern Ireland is made part of Eire. But I really can't see that happening, certainly not until there is a United States of Europe and they decide to move borders around in a similar fashion to changing all the counties after WW2. In which case it's all very arbitrary anyway.

Perhaps the IRA have realised that and can't be a**ed anymore! :LOL:

Sponsored Links
TONY hase told you to wake up so stop having a lie in ok and get up and out there ask around listen to the people can you hear them listen ban islam hear that can you hear them its getting louder

seems i was right after all even the mps are starting to think

no 10 is reading these posts he is listening after alll

Back