BNP on question time....

I cant stand Mr. Griffin, but the bbc did a great job of screwing up last night. The audience was primed, and as for Jack Straw..... he must have smoked more joints than his lad to stumble on the question about immigrants.

If he steps down as leader (due to his past ramblings) and a new leader emerges with no 'past', that party are going to prosper.

I agree with some of that he said though, but taken into context I disagree with 90 percent of the party politics.

Paul

Sponsored Links
Damned politicians are all rubbish,a bunch of idiots running the country...most of them on the make.

The Dome...Iraq war...Illegal immigrants...The EEC gravy train...24 hour licensing/binge drinking...recession. All created by these overpaid morons and their friends in the city.
Slimeballs like Keith vaz..Mandleson..Blair...All caught out fiddling or lying,(or both) but slippery enough to stay in power,now all millionaires thanks to us.

No wonder people are looking for an alternative.

the bbc did a great job of screwing up last night. The audience was primed, and as for Jack Straw..... he must have smoked more joints than his lad to stumble on the question about immigrants.
I can’t believe the BBC made such a pig’s ear of it & it’s seriously damaged my opinion of what, until now, I thought was one of the last politically unbiased TV forums. I wanted to see him express his parties’ opinions, argue & debate about current, serious political issues; I wanted to see his true measure & judge for myself if he is the prat I thought he was, not having to defend himself every time he opened his mouth; the audience was so biased it was just a witch hunt. He’s been complaining about it all day on the radio & I think he’s absolutely right to crow; the BBC played him a straight flush last night.

some of what the bnp stand for is total garbage, some to be fair is straight out, but no one is gonna take the words of a racist organisation seriously, apart from the ignorant racist we have,

and in general i wouldn't give the time of day to people like that but yesterday i didn't like the approach which to me was only to do with ratings and % of people tuning in. :rolleyes:

he was bullied, now he knows how minorities sometimes feel :LOL:

Sponsored Links
I can’t believe the BBC made such a pig’s ear of it & it’s seriously damaged my opinion of what, until now, I thought was one of the last politically unbiased TV forums. I wanted to see him express his parties’ opinions, argue & debate about current, serious political issues; I wanted to see his true measure & judge for myself if he is the prat I thought he was, not having to defend himself every time he opened his mouth; the audience was so biased it was just a witch hunt. He’s been complaining about it all day on the radio & I think he’s absolutely right to crow; the BBC played him a straight flush last night.

Exactly what I was hoping for too. Funny you should say "witch hunt" I was watching it and they were the exact words that sprung to my mind. Prior to the programme I was thinking, the other political parties will put some intelligent members up who will tie him up in knots and feed him enough rope to hang himself. Some chance, they were too interested in attacking him, rather than questioning the BNP policies. :rolleyes: Are these really the best people we can put up to debate in these environments?

I hate to say it, but the way he answered the charge of accusing Islam of being a "wicked and evil faith" was the most honest and direct answer to a "sensitive" and awkward question that I've heard from a politician that I can remember.

I was never asked if I wanted to inundated by migrants.

My view is that Europe should be a trading block - a common market. All countries should retain their own laws and sovereignty - and work permits issued as required for migrant workers just as a company takes on temps when they are busy.

Then when they are no longer needed they can go home. They should also take out health insurance and interpreter insurance for the time they are here so would pay no NI.
the reason we are being inundated by migrants is because we are part of the EU, we no longer have any say in who comes to this country.

I read a leaflet issued by the government it gave advice to migrants on what their rights were in the UK, the leaflet said that migrants from the accession states do not need permission from the British government to enter the UK.

I am 29 and have never been interested in voting as politics is corrupt and they obviously do not care about this country as its been going downhill for a long time. People like jack straw and gordon brown are pure scum and lie through their teeth and yet think they are doing nothing wrong. I will make it my lifes worth to vote bnp as I am certain many others will. I am not trying to say they are much better but something needs to give in this country as its a mess.
Jack straw would look better being dressed up as a gimp than being the pathetic politician that he is.

facism starts when people (groups, etc) prevent other people from having their opinion, say and right to speak (like hitler did) ...... IMO jack straw and the rest of the panel including dimbledby are as much facists as they were claiming nick griffin and his bnp to be.

also, the thugs outside who were causing trouble are no more than scum, i personally can't stand labour and brown but wouldn't try and attack the bloke, that is no more than common thuggery.

Sponsored Links
Back