BNP

Some parts of the electorate searching for representation of their views who are not finding it with the present LibLabCon closed shop.
Interesting that you think of the current system as a closed shop, yet at the same time think that a vote counted under that very same system is indicative of something.

To me, the only aspect of the BNP that isn't a complete waste of molecules is the proof inherent in the Shildon by-election that democracy and common sense are both alive and kicking.

Sponsored Links
If the bnp were to get in a position of power(as though) then they would have to do what the present drones do, rubber stamp european directives, which are dictatated to them from the purse strings holders.

Mod4, get lost, we all know in the real world Softus is rarely wrong.

He makes no assumptions, and apologises quickly once he has.
He is rarely aggressive.
He is MIDLY argumentative, as another thread on a plumbing forum has proved.
But, lastly Softus never quotes out of context.

So, lets bow down and respect the views... comments... arguments... and just hope he never picks up a guitar and tries to sing like joe-90.

Dave

P6180114.jpg

not gonna tell you lot who is who but it was taken in wolverhampton :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: ;)

Sponsored Links
Wolverhamton? not a very early Slade gig was it :LOL:
Mind you they started off as a skinhead group and this lot looks like they have hair (apart from him on the left) ;)
seriously it looks quite modern so go on who's who?

Now you're really making it intriguing, it isnt moi by any chance? ;)

don't know fella you ever been to wolverhampton ?

or tipton

or willenhall

or dudley

or bloxwich

or stourbridge

OR horsley fields :LOL: :LOL: ;)

all my old and i mean old stamping ground :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

somehow bonny lad i cant quite imagine you in platform sole's

at that allitude you would get dizzy and fall off them :p

i did the M&B springfield bitter was a killer along with a couple of bottles of tuborg :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: ;)

used to pass bank's brewery every mornin on the way to the NEC
had to lock the doors from the outside to keep the squad in :LOL: :LOL: ;)

The BNP dont seme to be clear on a lot of their own policies.I once rang them about a mail shot I recieved and told he to make sure I didnt get another one..during the course of the conversation a very polite and well mannered/spoken woman and I sruck up some dialogue..Nazis s or not, a pull is a pull!!!..

I asked her what they meant by non British born immigrants..who they had earmarked to be 'helped' (yeh right..what with a petrol bomb through the lounge window???)...to go 'home'...I pointed out that a lot of blcks etc are actually British..so do they mean genuine immigrants...or anyone other than whitey himself?

She said..'thats a trcky one'...so before anyone votes for them bear in mind that they dont yet know who they will be sending home.. :confused: ..sorry I mean 'helping to resettle'

So how are they gaining seats and getting the general protest vote nod from a lot of people in the street who would not have given them a second thought a few years ago?

Probably by the ruling partie immigration polcy as it stands at the moment

And articles like this..

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/7069779.stm

Jackie Smith said..

But the government's figures were "chaotic" and they proved it was "difficult to keep track of everyone".

Yes especially when you dont have a clue how many illeglas are actually here now.. :rolleyes:

Foreign firms coining millions in government incentives to locate here..creating jobs for migrants..then pulling out and setting up in a third world country where people are exploited for a bowl of rice...

Not a good situation and plenty of fuel for the NF..

Sponsored Links
Back