Boiler Brand

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi guy's.
Can anyone give me a honest opinion on the.. GLOWWORM.. flexicom 18kw sx system boiler. :)
With all the boilers you guys fit how reliable are they etc.
Having previously asked about system boilers this is the only direct flue out of the back of the boiler that will suit my needs unless i start moving brick work on the outside, at present i have a potterton Ultra with direct rear flue.
The problem as you know none of the other company's manufacture this type any more.
Your Feed back would be much appreciated. Cane...... :cool:

Sponsored Links
Boiler is ok. In built timer is pop-down hopeless.
Check the combi may be cheaper and will do the same job.

Thanks for the reply.
By the shortage of responses the GLOWWORM FLEXICOM is not rated very highly as a boiler by you guy's.
Thanks any way. :cool:

fitted loads of flexicoms they are decent boilers for the money. Prefer the ultracom2 but for a rear flue the flexicom comes in dead handy. 5yr gtee from approved installer.

Sponsored Links
+1 for the flexicom. they have ironed out alot of there problems. they did the same with the old ultracom and turned it to near bulletproof. then revamped it totally. the flexicom with a climapro 2 is a good piece of kit

Vokera also apparently have a rear flued model too.

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back