Boiler efficiency in the real world - old WB vs new Intergas

Maybe he is, but is Intergas the gold standard in boiler technology ?
Hard to say, it all depends on individual installations, the choice of which boiler we recommend depends on many things, I have only seen two intergas boilers in a working environment, they were both extremely poor installs so not fair for me to comment on how good the boilers are, we all have our favourites for one reason or another, personally I promote a brand that I have very good relations with the manufacturer and I know with all these extended warranties, if I call in a fault it will be sorted no problem, to me that is my best selling point of a manufacturer, and I get the service of the boiler every year to uphold the warranty conditions, too many manus will try everything to get out of the warranty and charge customers for repairs, I think that the Intergas is a decent boiler, is it the best ? as said too many variables, take Worcester for example, fantastic after sales support, but they need it as they are very poor quality but spend fortunes on after sales so the public think they are good

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back