Boiler flue pipe question.

D

dm999

I'm about to decorate the kitchen and want to cover up the area around this flue pipe, a rough measurement shows the pipe to be about 95mm.

Is there an off the shelf thing for this like a split ring or a collar? I tried googling but without knowing what it might be called or even if it exists I'm a bit stumped!

Any help appreciated. Cheers, DM.

Sponsored Links
Yuor installer clearly forgot to fit the one supplied with the flue, so rather than take the flue to bits to fit it they threw it away!! Yeeeeeha :rolleyes:

Cheers bobw1956 and boilerman2. It's good to know that the part exists but what's it called?

Sponsored Links
its called cement !! available from any good builders merchant !

Yuor installer clearly forgot to fit the one supplied with the flue, so rather than take the flue to bits to fit it they threw it away!! Yeeeeeha :rolleyes:

You Don't get an internal collar with that boiler, they only supply the external one.
Cut backs !!!! Hehe

mickyg
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:41 pm Post Subject:
its called cement !! available from any good builders merchant !

:LOL:

or even decorators caulk or expanding foam prob as mickyg said cement it up

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back