Boiler identification

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi
I was wondering if you could tell me what boiler I have, I have taken the gas fire off the front to make it easier for you to see
image.jpg
image.jpg
Thanks in advance

Sponsored Links
You're having a laugh sonny. You're an accident in the making. Be prepared for a bit of criticism.
:eek::eek::eek:
I wonder why this sort of post gets published in the first place.
If you're a qualified in gas then apply for the CC.

Sorry
I feel stupid now, I just wanted to know who makes the boiler and I have put it all back together I was curious about what it looked like

Have you done the correct safety checks on the fire to make sure it's not going to kill you now that you've removed and reinstalled it? Suggest you turn everything off and get the entire installation checked by a Gas Safe Registered engineer

Sponsored Links
Well I reattached it very tightly and the fire and the boiler are running right now and it all seems fine and the carbon monoxide alarm is not going off, please could you tell me what make/model boiler it is please
I'm getting it replaced in the next 10 years

I am not an rgi.

But curiosity isn't a very good reason to open up safety critical stuff. I wouldn't rely on a CO alarm to save my life, and it tells you nothing about whether gas can leak.

So I can only second muggles in saying turn it off and call an rgi. I hope it's not a rented house.

End grumpy rant.

Your RGI will be able to tell you what it is when you call him in to safety check it

Lol, that'll be sweet to replace it on its 50th birthday. Funny though.

I would appreciate you telling me, I am out at the moment and won't be home until tomorrow so I would really appreciate it if you could tell me

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back