Boiler installation problem. What to do?.

I only asked a simple request. Pictures of your installs? You must have a portfolio? I, and many others, can provide that. Can you? We provide knowledge were people don't have it, as long as it's safe. You perpetually troll to make people believe you are knowledgeable and put peoples lives in danger.

Sponsored Links
Yep! they did and they knew what they did wrong, no quibbles,,,so why not do it in the 1st place?, just makes you wonder how many other sh!te, dangerous installs are out there?
Cowboys have a Cowboy mentality. They always have this thing about slapping things in, even if they know it does not save time or effort.

It's true my install was done by a gas safe WB accredited professional installer.... 1st and 2nd time round..

Just to clarify when I said they put the WB filter on the wrong way round, I didn't mean that they put the bleed valve at the top... They put the return and feed in the wrong way round.... Good job i spotted this and got them to correct it.. W@nker$!

Its like putting your left shoe on your right foot and your right shoe on your left foot... Then telling me to cross my legs when I walk so no one will notice.

Sponsored Links
I must admit the best quality installs I have seen were on new builds. The pipework runs were well though out and the quality of pipework is excellent. The same goes for the electrical side. Yet most of these guys were not Gas Safe. A Gas Safe guy would sign it off.

I would always say put the stat in the lounge if you hang out there.

On any modern house there is no reason not to put a stat on an outside wall.

You can always fit TRVs on rads in the thermostat room and then leave them on max.

I would usually use one TRV in a thermostat room with two rads.

But a thermostat should normally be at least 2m horizontally from any rad.

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back